ScottyDont00

Wow. $280 is a lot to pay for

(5) Magnavox Odyssey 2 GAME CARTRIDGES:

1. Electronic Table Soccer
  2. Pachinko
  3. Speedway / Spin-Out / Crypto-Logic
  4. Pocket Billiards
  5. Power Lords

My story about Power Lords: As a child, I wanted a new O2 game, and Power Lords was supposed to be something special. I preordered Power Lords from N.A.P. for $20 and waited ... they sent me a letter saying that it was delayed so I could continue to wait, or I could get any two Odyssey 2 games of my choice instead. So I sent it back in exchange for Turtles and Killer Bees. Then I got ANOTHER coupon, maybe it was a mistake? And that's how I got P.T. Barnum's Acrobats and Attack of the Timelord! At the time, these were hard to find, expensive games so it was nice to have them fall into my lap.

I'm quite certain $280 is more than the total spend on my entire vintage Odyssey 2 collection from the early 1980s, but it was like a treasure to me at the time.

Yikes, that is about double what I paid... In fact that is probably what I have in for my whole set as I got most of my collection in one huge lot for less than $80 including Atlantis, The Voice, and almost 40 different games.

PS. Thanks for the PM Scotty... I'll contact the guy you suggested when I have some extra cash.

Yikes, that is about double what I paid... In fact that is probably what I have in for my whole set as I got most of my collection in one huge lot for less than $80 including Atlantis, The Voice, and almost 40 different games.

PS. Thanks for the PM Scotty... I'll contact the guy you suggested when I have some extra cash.

I sent him an email after I messaged you and he said he has them. Hopefully the shipping wont make it to expensive.

I was watching that as it ended. It got out of hand in a hurry. That Power Lords went for about double what they typically go for. Not sure what the buyers were thinking unless it was just one of those losing control at the end of an auction moments. I wonder if the buyer will back out?

It also might have been someone going up against happiestsellerever! If he won it you can bet it will be listed for about $600 in the next week or so. Otherwise he made some over pay out the...

It also might have been someone going up against happiestsellerever! If he won it you can bet it will be listed for about $600 in the next week or so. Otherwise he made some over pay out the...

Yeah, at one point he had 3-4 CIB listed on eBay. Some "graded" that he wanted like $2000 for or some rediculous number. He seems to cycle though items trying to corner the market as much as possible to make sure others aren't able to get them. One of the biggest douches on eBay.

Yeah, at one point he had 3-4 CIB listed on eBay. Some "graded" that he wanted like $2000 for or some rediculous number. He seems to cycle though items trying to corner the market as much as possible to make sure others aren't able to get them. One of the biggest douches on eBay.

I caught his Brazilian variants when he finally gave up on them selling for $80 and put them at .99 cent start auctions. He still kept the shipping discount on the listings and I got the Brazilian version of Killer Bees and Turtles in flip cases for $5 shipped!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/142072547338?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&autorefresh=true

I can proudly say I didn't pay that much combined for Power Lords, Demon Attack and Atlantis !!

Wow! I didn't realize that one game was that expensive.

The only games I don't have for OD2 is Power Lords, Demon Attack, Atlantis, and Popeye and I'm not even sure if that ever came out here in the states.

I remember getting an OD2 for Xmas back in 1979. Got rid of it in the mid 80's and got a Sega master System. In the mid 90's I bought an OD2 again. For about $100.00 total I ended up with two boxed consoles, 7 loose consoles (some worked, some for parts) two voices and tons of carts. So many carts that I gave my bother his own OD2 with about 80-90% complete titles. Back then people consider most pre crash stuff junk. The late 90's you could easily find carts in the wild for $.25 each or consoles for $5.00. I really mis those days.