IGNORED

Does my copy of Ninja Gaiden have a reprint label?

Treg

I have a copy of Ninja Gaiden for the NES and I noticed that the label seems pretty crooked. I've never seen one this crooked before. I am suspicious that it is a reprinted label. Even a sliver of the front of the label shows on the end label part. In your guys' opinion is this a reprinted label or is it not uncommon for this to happen on original labels? Either way it just irks me :\

DSC02493.jpg

DSC02500.jpg

DSC02496.jpg

(with flash)

DSC02499.jpg

I don't think that it being a little crooked would be a reliable way to tell if the label is reprinted. Alot (if not most) of my Nintendo cartridges are crooked, and nearly all of mine (except about 3 that I can think of) were either bought by myself or friends brand new off the shelf.

• Like 1

Same here I in fact get suspicious when they are too straight cause it doesn't look like it was zipping down some crude 1980s high speed line whizzing 100 labels an hour off a roll

Another thing is keep in mind when hot glue gets squishy.. what's not to say this sat in a car in Phoenix vacation when someone slid it out of a Cary case lol

Edited by Osgeld
  • Like 1

I'd recommend you try to put your dislike of crooked labels out of your mind. If a perfectly straight label is a requirement for you, you're going to be searching a very long time to get the games you want. It's just a reality of mass produced products. Trust me, You'll find much worse.