IGNORED

ScottyDont00's Odyssey 2 collection..

ScottyDont00

Very nice! I've been thinking about finishing off my boxed U.S. set. I have every North American-released Odyssey 2 title except Volleyball! (of all things) and Powerlords, but only about half are CIB. Luckily it's mostly pretty common/cheapish stuff.

I also want one the later versions of the console box, that says "The excitement of a game...the mind of a computer!" instead of "The ultimate computer video game system." It's a semantic thing, I guess, but also kind of nostalgic since one of the very first retro systems I ever encountered was the Odyssey 2--in that kind of box--my best buddy in junior high had squirreled away in a closet (I guess it formerly belonged to an aunt many years earlier). :)

• Like 1

Added pictures of my system I realized I never took the first time. It has been modded for composite output and the controllers have been moved to the front and switched to the standard Atari/genesis plugs. Those are the original hard wired controllers for the system with new cords so I can use a 6 foot extension cable and play further away from the TV.

Wow... What a great collection. So jealous of the Odyssey Scorepad! All those Homebrews are neat as well. Congratulations and keep us updated of any additions.

I actually got the score pad free from a random eBay seller. He had one in a lot I tried to buy separate and said he couldn't sell that one since it was already boxed up but offered to send me another one he had free of charge!

I also forgot to mention that both of the European Parker Brother games are still sealed! I usually don't leave them sealed but they don't all play great on the O2 and I also have the C7051 which lets me put the Brazilian versions on it and I get to play them that way. Whenever I get my G7400 I will definitely be opening them up give them a play through that almost 40 years overdue.

OK--in the second-to-last pic, top row, second from the end: is that a Pink Panther repro cart?!? If so, I was somehow oblivious to that being released. When/where/how and is it still available?

It was an additional cartridge given for free with the pre-order of Dark Dungeon from VideopacBelgium. It is not a full game. I had an index card and insert for the flip case made for my cart.

Read this old thread:

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/237671-odyssey-2-pink-panther/

It was an additional cartridge given for free with the pre-order of Dark Dungeon from VideopacBelgium. It is not a full game. I had an index card and insert for the flip case made for my cart.

Read this old thread:

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/237671-odyssey-2-pink-panther/

Thanks for the explanation. Kudos on the amazing collection, by the way.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Amazing collection ScottyDont00! :-)

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thank you. Its nowhere near as big as some others but I have some exciting large new additions coming soon... I am ordering about 20-24 Brazilian games as well as a G7400 and some original Videopac releases. looking forward to see a lot more flip cases on my shelves in the near future.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...