IGNORED

Atari startup problems

AskewTV

This may be normal, but sometimes I start a game up it looks like it has problems connecting to my TV, and when I turn it off it does a static sound for a second. This time is wasn't as long but sometimes it can do it for 5 to 10 seconds. I use a male (phono) to female (coaxial) adapter and a coaxial cable.

I too am having problems with my coaxial cables. atari output was fine until I bought a Colecovision recently. Every time I change cable it cuts out and nothing works until I turn everything off and back on, then tune it in again. I remember I used to plug the end of the atari cable into the analogue socket on the master system rf cable and that used to work on my old tv. Not anymore.

Do you think a coaxial splitter will fix this? Thanks :)

Edited by doki

Tried what on "vintage wood grain"? And what's a vintage wood grain? Clarity would help us help you here.

I am not sure what kind it was, but my friends dad had a really old woodgrain TV. If it helps, it says XL-100 on the front. And you would pull the volume button out to turn it on.