IGNORED

Battle of the Ports

Some people here may know that I run the YouTube Channel, Retro Core which is host to the weekly show, Battle of the Ports, now up to it's 133rd show!! Each week a new video is uploaded that takes a look at an arcade game then all it's home ports.

This week we are taking a look at Side Arms Hyper Dyne

Last week Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom was featured

Not only is the Retro Core Channle host to Battle of the Ports but also the Retro Core show that sometimes goes around stores in Japan as well as the real Retro Core show which is now in to it's fifth season.

I hope the Retro Core Channel has something for you to enjoy!

Mark

back when Capcom made more than Resident Evil and Street Fighter.
Edited by Yakumo1975
  • Like 7

Some people here may know that I run the YouTube Channel, Retro Core which is host to the weekly show, Battle of the Ports, now up to it's 133rd show!! Each week a new video is uploaded that takes a look at an arcade game then all it's home ports.

This week we are taking a look at Side Arms Hyper Dyne

Last week Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom was featured

Not only is the Retro Core Channle host to Battle of the Ports but also the Retro Core show that sometimes goes around stores in Japan as well as the real Retro Core show which is now in to it's fifth season.

I hope the Retro Core Channel has something for you to enjoy!

Mark back when Capcom made more than Resident Evil and Street Fighter.

Glad to see you doing what you do best Yakumo. Your Battle of the Ports are always enjoyable to view and we learn so much on what you have to offer. Will be certainly be glad to see your uploads each and every week. :)

Thank you as always kind sir!

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224
  • Like 1

Cheers man. I'll be publishing the next Retro Core this week sometime but for now here is this week's Battle of the Ports - Hellfire

Well done as usual Yakumo. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Really enjoy the Hellfire series and love the PC-Engine versions the most. The others are jut as fun. But so many memories on the PC-Engine for me.

Thank you as always kind sir. Can't wait to se more from you. :)

Anthony...

Retro Core 5 - volume 16 - PC Engine CD

Nicely done Yakumo.

The PC-Engine CD was such an amazing piece that it was worth spending your good earn money on it. Thank you for sharing this was us. We can't wait to see what's in store for us week time!

Anthony...

• Like 2

Thanks! Here is this weeks show. said to be the world's first 3D arcade game.

Well done as usual Mark. You always outdo yourself on your Battle of the Ports videos every time you post them. I love the arcade version of Continental Circus the most with my father after school. Some truly awesome moments in my life. :)

Thank you again Mark. See you with more of your works! :)

Anthony...

• Like 1

Another weekend and another show. Great game again this week.

Nice choice Mark with Terra Diver.

Boy I got some catching up to do with this game. Its been years since I last touch it. Time to get back into action and go the distance like I use to with it.

Thank you as always Mark. Keep up the great work. :)

Anthony...

Last week the PlayStation fanboys were upset that Soukyugurentai wasn't as good as the saturn port. Well, this week I think they'll be happy :)

Hey Mark,

What can I say? You really know how to outdo yourself kind sir. :)

Such a wonder title Ray Storm is. Everything about it for its time was outstanding. Makes you wish that we can go back in time to experience the true joy when titles like this one were the latest and greatest on what the industry had developed for us! :)

Thank you as always Mark. Keep up the great work! :)

Anthony...

• Like 1

I've got a great one coming up for this Saturdays show. Just filmed 4 ports of it with a few more to video tomorrow :) the hint is that this game is kind of related to Double Dragon but it's not be Technos nor is it a fighting game.

Nice Mark.

I have an idea on what it could be. But I' save it for Saturday Thank you as always bro. :)

Anthony...

Nice Mark.

I have an idea on what it could be. But I' save it for Saturday Thank you as always bro. :)

Anthony...

Yeah, I've got an idea too on that front ;)

Well, were you guys right :)?

It's time to head back to the Mid 80's with what I think is the best animated laser disc game ever, Road Blaster!
  • Like 1

Well, were you guys right :)?

It's time to head back to the Mid 80's with what I think is the best animated laser disc game ever, Road Blaster!

AH-HA!!!!

I knew you were going to play your trump card with this remarkable FMV gem Mark! :)

Got this on the Sega (Mega) CD and its always a blast playing it. Love the animation!

Nice choice as always Mark. Keep up the great work.

Anthony...