IGNORED

Battle of the Ports

Here we go with the first of many remastered versions of classic Battle of the Ports videos. The early shows didn't feature a voiceover and only ran in 30fps. Over time I'll be remastering these old episodes with full voiceover as you've come to expect, 60fps captures and adding games that I may have missed in the past. So sit back and enjoy this new version of Battle of the Ports, Out Run.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I love it that you're remastering those old episodes.  You did so many good games early on, but like you said, they didn't have the voice overs and you missed some ports.  Thanks for taking the time to do these, they're the highlight of my Saturday mornings. :)

We all loved the sound from the Sega Mega drive judging from the comment section but it seems people may not be educated on the sound of the Super Nintendo. Back as a kid I was in to both consoles very heavily (and the PC Engine) so I got to hear the best of each system. Both the Mega Drive and Super Nintendo have their own unique sound. Both have pluses and minuses. Sit back and enjoy just over an hour of some quality music from the Super Nintendo. And yes, I know there are many good game tracks missing. Don't worry, this is volume 1. Plok and the rest will be coming (^o^)

• Like 1

Today we're taking a look at FullBlast. Now, this game was a digital only release but now thanks to Red Art Games it's available as a physical release for PS4. Grab your copy and other games over at Red Art Games for only 14.99 Euros - https://www.redartgames.com/

This game is limited to only 1500 copies. Once they've gone, they've gone for good.

Expectations need to be realistic with this one as it is cheap.  But how is it?  Well, ask yourself this.  How much would you pay for a very good new GameBoy?  How about adding GBC to that and maybe some Mega Drive, Neo Geo Pocket and a little  arcade action?  Think of it that way and the current price doesn't seem that bad. 

Edited by Yakumo1975

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles wanna be, the Battletoads are here! Does the game suck or is it all they say it is? How about the ports? Can the Amiga produce a good port of a NES game? Watch on to find out. Please note that the Game Boy and Master System games are not included since they are different games. Same goes for the arcade game. The Xbox One Rare collection version isn't featured because that's just emulation running on the Xbox One.

• Like 1

You didn't miss anything, BT was overhyped when it came out.  I remember pretty much everyone being disappointed with the insane difficulty level.  I thought it had nice graphics for the time, but they haven't aged too well I see.

• Like 2

As said on the video by many, the Gameboy game, Battletoads in Ragnarok's World was missed, it is a port of Battletoads, though the cover art is different, while the game called Battletoads on the Gameboy, uses the same cover art as the NES game, but is a different game entirely. The Amiga ports, as usual, make Baby Jesus cry.

• Like 1