Hey, my desktop graphics card started having fan issues, and a friend bought me a new card off Amazon. I also found a little extra info on the two versions of Super SF2 for the Amiga, and was unfortunately able to get audio to work on the DOS version. Once I have footage recorded from those, I'll go and start getting that followup.

I've also managed (before one of the old card's fans started seizing up) to finally get some acceptable footage of the 128k version of Zaxxon for the Apple ][ series. I just gotta record some audio narration for that and it'll be ready to upload.

A title that I get requests for all the time. It's Battle of the Ports - Operation Wolf

[VIDEO]
[/VIDEO]

More Neo Geo goodness on this week's Battle of the Ports and a requested title too - King of the Monsters 2

"You couldn't hit the broad side of a barn, You couldn't hit the broad side of a barn, You couldn't hit the broad side of a barn, You..."

• Like 1

The MEGA CD might have the level select option, but the SEGA CD doesn't!

And to think, Reika's a playable character in Castle of Shikigami III/Shikigami no Shiro 3.

that's true. Just a shame the audio on that game in the Wii version is in mono.

What do you get when China tries to rip off the Xbox One S? See it on this week's Chinese Knock Offs.

One of my all time favourite laser disc games, Time Gal on this weeks Battle of the Ports.

You missed the Laseractive version. It's ungodly rare, but it does exist.

You missed the Laseractive version. It's ungodly rare, but it does exist.

Ah, I didn't miss is because I do mention it at the begining of the video when showing the version screen shots. I just didn't feature it because as you say, it's extremely rare. I also didn't include the MSX version but I do won the actual video footage from that version.

A game many asked for and one I actually can't stand. It's Terminator 2: The Arcade game on this week's Battle of the Ports.

I never knew there was a Super Nintendo port of Captain Commando. Neat!

Yeah, and it's not cheap either... I think I got a pretty good deal on it.

Last week we had Captain Commando so it seems only fitting that this week we take a look at Captain America and the Avengers by Data East.