IGNORED

an interview with Oscar (NANOCHESS), game programmer, creator, and more!

timdu

Óscar was kind enough to grant me an interview. It was enjoyable to interview him and learn about his projects and programming achievements.

He is an important person in the Intellivision community these days! He has contributed ( and continues to contribute ) quite a bit

Check it out @

http://www.2600connection.com/interviews/oscar/interview_oscar.pdf

ENJOY!

Tim

• Like 18

Great article Tim! Cool to hear more about Oscar's back story so to speak. Nice to hear you're donating some of the proceeds from your game to Oscar as well. I suspect there may be others that are doing so as well. Glad to see all the support for our good friend Oscar.

• Like 2

After reading this interview I feel quite dumb.

:lol: tell me about it. I'm more than full of myself, but I generally do recognize my own limits. Still, I like to think of myself as being rather technically savvy.

And then I read something like this and realize that I'm a freaking baby. I've worked with a handful of people that really make me feel humble. Oscar is without a doubt one of those.

• Like 1

Óscar was kind enough to grant me an interview. It was enjoyable to interview him and learn about his projects and programming achievements.

He is an important person in the Intellivision community these days! He has contributed ( and continues to contribute ) quite a bit

Check it out @

http://www.2600connection.com/interviews/oscar/interview_oscar.pdf

ENJOY!

Tim

Very good interview. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...