I was wondering if there was any homebrew games developed for the TT/Falcon? So Far, the only one that was made was a racing game with digitized graphics.

• Like 1

There are quite a lot in this site (perhaps every Falcon game ever released actually).

It's already on my list but, hell, I'll give a special mention to Downfall Falcon since I made it :). First (and only AFAIK) game to support jagpad rotaries!.

• Like 1

Downfall Falcon is the best! I had that running on my Falcon at VCF East in 2015 and it was very popular with attendees!

Thanks GGN!

• Like 1

There are quite a lot in this site (perhaps every Falcon game ever released actually).

It's already on my list but, hell, I'll give a special mention to Downfall Falcon since I made it :). First (and only AFAIK) game to support jagpad rotaries!.

Would ANY reboot games work on a 4mb RAM 1040STE? Enjoy all the reboot titles on my Jaguar and would sure love to play one on my ST, but don't have a Falcon unfortunately..

That racer looks awesome by the way...

Edited by travistouchdown

Would ANY reboot games work on a 4mb RAM 1040STE? Enjoy all the reboot titles on my Jaguar and would sure love to play one on my ST, but don't have a Falcon unfortunately..

That racer looks awesome by the way...

Well, as far as Reboot games go, only Downfall has been released on Falcon and that's the only release for 16/32 so far :). As for it running on a ST/STE, stay tuned is all I have to say so far...

Thanks for the list, ggn! By the way, are the TT and Falcon compatible with multi-button joypads?

The Falcon has 2 100% STE compatible joypad ports, the TT doesn't.

That looks nice for a clone game. Maybe your next one would be something more original and creative.

This comment looks nice for a clone comment. Maybe your next one would be something more original and creative.

That looks nice for a clone game. Maybe your next one would be something more original and creative.

There was a reason for picking this... I wanted something with a fixed design and contained feature set so that I'd actually get something released and wouldn't spend months and months just mucking about. Turns out it took me way longer than I was expecting anyway!

Am planning another game, but not sure if it'll be for the Falcon or STE yet.

• Like 1

There was a reason for picking this... I wanted something with a fixed design and contained feature set so that I'd actually get something released and wouldn't spend months and months just mucking about. Turns out it took me way longer than I was expecting anyway!

Am planning another game, but not sure if it'll be for the Falcon or STE yet.

If I get a vote, Falcon, well ok maybe both