IGNORED

INTEREST CHECK: New Reproduction Overlays...

pboland

Can you use the high/low gear buttons with a home-built paddle controller as well?

I don't know for sure. I would assume that the keypad function is always there no matter what controller is being used but, again I don't know for sure.

On a side note, I plan on assembling the mini boxes this week. I should have pics soon. More to come...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Received my Super Overlays set today and it's great. What a professional presentation. Thanks for these. I'm looking forward to Volume 2.

My copy is on its way. I can't wait. :)

Received my set today. - Thanks!

Edited by sramirez2008

***UPDATE***

SINCE I DIDN'T MAKE ALL 100 COPIES OF THIS SET AT THE START OF THIS PROJECT I'VE DECIDE (DUE TO TIME NEEDED FOR OTHER PROJECTS) TO REVISE DOWN THE TOTAL NUMBER OF AVAILABLE SETS TO 75. THIS NUMBER REFLECTS THE ACTUAL NUMBER OF SETS THAT HAVE BEEN PRODUCED AS OF 11/9/2017. ONCE ALL REMAINING COPIES ARE SOLD (CURRENTLY 18) I WILL NO LONGER PRODUCE THIS SET.
  • Like 2

***UPDATE***

SINCE I DIDN'T MAKE ALL 100 COPIES OF THIS SET AT THE START OF THIS PROJECT I'VE DECIDE (DUE TO TIME NEEDED FOR OTHER PROJECTS) TO REVISE DOWN THE TOTAL NUMBER OF AVAILABLE SETS TO 75. THIS NUMBER REFLECTS THE ACTUAL NUMBER OF SETS THAT HAVE BEEN PRODUCED AS OF 11/9/2017. ONCE ALL REMAINING COPIES ARE SOLD (CURRENTLY 18) I WILL NO LONGER PRODUCE THIS SET.

Sent you a PM.

• 2 weeks later...