IGNORED

GOSUB for Intellivision - official thread - COMING OCTOBER 2016

timdu

Reservations are filling up nicely. Still plenty of time to reserve yours. Be sure to check the web site in the first post to check the updated list of reservations.

Here are 2 more screen shots ... they are the 2 title screens of the 2 games included on this one cartridge...

post-291-0-24560000-1474819854_thumb.png

post-291-0-83716100-1474819868_thumb.png

-Tim D.

• Like 3

One thing I don't understand is... if one can play the "Super Pro" version of any game, why would they willingly choose to play the regular version?

Correct. "Super Pro" versions of Intellivision games aren't suppose to be harder versions of the game; they are 'suppose' to be improved versions, and can even have a larger range of skill levels.

• Like 2

Because I personally suck at playing tough video games! Gotta work my way up to the harder levels and game play. :thumbsup:

I'm in the same boat as you Wolfy, I suck big time at tough games.

From looking at the video, I see there is an Easy and a Hard skill level choice for Super Pro Gosub, too many games ignore that all players are not created equal ;)

For the same reason we still play Intellivision games, when we could all be playing Xbox One.

Who can afford them anymore, I refuse to pay $80 for a game.

Correct. "Super Pro" versions of Intellivision games aren't suppose to be harder versions of the game; they are 'suppose' to be improved versions, and can even have a larger range of skill levels.

From what Rev has said, this release contains the original Gosub that was developed over time in the programming forum with coding advice, tips and graphics from the other developers. It is a port of a game by the same programmer that appeared on the Odyssey 2 and the Atari 2600.

Super Pro Gosub is a whole new experience with enhanced graphics, new play mechanics, intermissions, bonus levels, progress saving to cart, and more mazes. Iin many ways it is a different game, not just a new coat of paint.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

These serial #'s have already been reserved. I have reserved serial # 110 for you

thanks,

Tim

CHECK THE GOSUB RESERVATION LIST @: http://www.2600connection.com/features/gosubi/features_gosubi.html

Hi, Tim,

I see that I have #31. Since the number matters nothing to me, perhaps you'd allow it to be exchange for Barf's #110? That way he can get the lower number close to what he wanted. I really don't care about the number -- in fact, if mine comes without a serial number, even better! :P

• Like 1

, if mine comes without a serial number, even better! :P

How about without a box?

I think Rev was drunk when he texted this:

"The LTO has made me see the light! No. More. Cardboard! All 50 copies of Gosub/SuperPro Gosub available at PRGE will be special editions and will set a new standard in low-effort packaging!"

post-38229-0-71505700-1476036262_thumb.jpg

Then he texted:

"At twice the price! Buhaaaaa!"

• Like 2

How about without a box?

I think Rev was drunk when he texted this:

"The LTO has made me see the light! No. More. Cardboard! All 50 copies of Gosub/SuperPro Gosub available at PRGE will be special editions and will set a new standard in low-effort packaging!"

attachicon.gifmrsub.jpg

Then he texted:

"At twice the price! Buhaaaaa!"

Hey, that's the rare Canadian Variants is it not... lol