IGNORED

GOSUB for Intellivision - official thread - COMING OCTOBER 2016

timdu

Real life doesn't have a pause button.

Isn't the goal of GoSub to play for 8 hours straight? :D

Ya, you be mixing up da homebrews. Like Desert Bus, you could play either version of Gosub for 8 hours, unlike Desert Bus, you would have had fun doing it ;)

Have you finished Desert Bus 2:Space Bus? ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

You are welcome! Thank you for creating IntyBASIC and allowing such great games to be created, without having to learn assembly language.

It is wonderful to see BASIC for the Intellivision!

You should list it in your signature.... you are the Author of IntyBASIC

thanks again,

Tim

• Like 2

You are welcome! Thank you for creating IntyBASIC and allowing such great games to be created, without having to learn assembly language.

It is wonderful to see BASIC for the Intellivision!

You should list it in your signature.... you are the Author of IntyBASIC

thanks again,

Tim

I'm uttermost astonished of the flood of games :grin:, I've created a monster :P

I've put it in my signature ;)

• Like 1

Just played Gosub Super Pro and I was deeply impressed by the animated scenes, these made me to smile :)

Very well done and a pleasure to play, the octopus movement looks simple and tricks you into always making the same mistake moving the submarine, the levels are nicely planned, somehow this game keeps you going back for more.

• Like 1

Just played Gosub Super Pro and I was deeply impressed by the animated scenes, these made me to smile :)

Very well done and a pleasure to play, the octopus movement looks simple and tricks you into always making the same mistake moving the submarine, the levels are nicely planned, somehow this game keeps you going back for more.

Wait until you meet his friends...

Also, it may not be clear but progress is saved when you die at the game over screen. As you complete each zone, not each level, so if you beat the first 15 levels, then die, it will save that you unlocked the next zone, as well as your sub and color choice. When you come back you can go straight to level 11 and continue.

Anyone find the secret 4th submarine yet? Besides Mthompson? He had a great name for it. Rev mentioned a contest back at prge, maybe that can be one of the ballots types.

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone. There are still copies of GOSUB available for sale! If you have not gotten yours, please consider purchasing this fun game for your Intellivision.

Two bits of news for all of you:

1. GOSUB was reviewed by Will AKA "Intypod Burgertime" and his wife Margo on the recent podcast of THE INTELLIVISIONARIES episode 31.

Check it out here: http://intellivisionaries.com/ If you want to get right to the review, go right to the 1 hour and 27 minute point. That's where it begins.

I would like to ask Paul and the crew at the Intellivisionaries podcast if I could please extract this segment and use it as a marketing piece... maybe

make a youtube video of it with some screen shots ( even though it is just audio )

2. I stated back in October 2016 that some of the proceeds of the sales of GOSUB would be donated to the cause of assisting Óscar Toledo Gutiérrez

AKA "nanochess" and his family with their pending medical bills.

Oscar is the creator and developer of IntyBASIC. On Saturday May 20, The first donation payment was sent to Óscar Toledo Gutiérrez. We are happy to be helping him in this special way.

Without Óscar, GOSUB would have likely never been created. Once more copies of GOSUB sell, I plan to send a second donation to his family.

thank you for your support,

Tim

For more information, please visit : http://www.2600connection.com/features/gosubi/features_gosubi.html

Edited by timdu
  • Like 7

I would like to ask Paul and the crew at the Intellivisionaries podcast if I could please extract this segment and use it as a marketing piece... maybe

make a youtube video of it with some screen shots ( even though it is just audio )

That would be great! I probably wouldn't bother with it otherwise (too much hassle for what it's worth), but I would be interested in listening to the review. :)

2. I stated back in October 2016 that some of the proceeds of the sales of GOSUB would be donated to the cause of assisting Óscar Toledo Gutiérrez

Oscar is the creator and developer of IntyBASIC. On Saturday May 20, The first donation payment was sent to Óscar Toledo Gutiérrez. We are happy to be helping him in this special way.

Without Óscar, GOSUB would have likely never been created. Once more copies of GOSUB sell, I plan to send a second donation to his family.

That's awesome! Great job. I really like GOSUB, and I like the Pro version even better. This is a great tribute to a great contributor and member of our community. :)

-dZ.

• Like 3

Hi everyone. There are still copies of GOSUB available for sale! If you have not gotten yours, please consider purchasing this fun game for your Intellivision.

Two bits of news for all of you:

1. GOSUB was reviewed by Will AKA "Intypod Burgertime" and his wife Margo on the recent podcast of THE INTELLIVISIONARIES episode 31.

Check it out here: http://intellivisionaries.com/ If you want to get right to the review, go right to the 1 hour and 27 minute point. That's where it begins.

thank you for your support,

Tim

For more information, please visit : http://www.2600connection.com/features/gosubi/features_gosubi.html

Thanks Tim! We've received the donation.

My wife and I appreciate it greatly.

Also big thanks and kudos to everyone that bought a copy of GoSUB.

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

http://www.2600connection.com/features/gosubi/features_gosubi.html

How set in stone are the number reservations that are listed for intellivision revolution? Specifically, how hard do they have dibs on number 299?

That page hasn't been updated in awhile. Intellivision Revolution (Rev on this site) sold a bunch of his at PRGE 2016, he might have that number left.

PM him or contact him via

http://www.intellivisionrevolution.com

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

Hi everyone - Just wanted to give an update on GOSUB. I still have it for sale ( CIB )...

Just this past week, I have been asked my 2 different individuals ( Jim Rogers via email , and CrazyChris via here on AA ) about whether or not I will release the ROM file.

Not at this time. My plan is to sell and release the ROM when all of the cartridges have been sold.

Here is the web site with the updated list:

http://timduarte.blogspot.com/2018/03/gosub-for-intellivision-navigate-mazes.html

thanks,

Tim

• Like 2