IGNORED

Diggerbonk (APX) - instructions?

Agent570

I thought it was (just checked screenshot)...

diggerbonk.png

I remember playing this - you need to stay alive by not getting scrolled off screen - the baddies/blocks kill you / some things give you points, the "X" allows you to bust through a wall. You lose points for bad steering I recall it being a great idea but too easy, though I am on a PAL system so might be ok on NTSC. Please report back!

:)

Please report back!

:)

Thanks, I actually realized all that but I noticed that sometimes you can kill the bad guys by touching them and then the color of the maze walls will change - I can't figure out any rhyme or reason to when you can do that. You also lose points for every item that you don't pick up if they scroll off the screen.

If anyone out there has the Antic disk version please let me know, as they usually put instructions on Side 2 of their disks...

You made me play...

Select Level 1-9 then Start. Option Demo mode. Seems that playing on level 9 is much more fun.

Space pause, other key resume. Score and Level shown.

X = break through wall

[box] = 500 points - score ticks down until you collect another item ??? (sometimes seems to show a large number then it returns to your score)

o = 200 points

collecting the moving ring or ladder changes the wall colour.... something else moving gave me loads of points...

now we need to work out what all this colour changing is about!

I'll add this as a bonus game to the next High Score Club round starting on Sunday then we can give it a pummeling :)

• Like 2

I'll add this as a bonus game to the next High Score Club round starting on Sunday then we can give it a pummeling :)

Thanks, I'll be sure to check that out...

Ok, it looks like the white dots are 'energizers,' as your character turns into a solid block for a while after touching one and you can then destroy an enemy like you mentioned above. When you do that, the walls change to the color of the enemy you just wiped out.

We're definitely getting somewhere here!

• 5 years later...