IGNORED

Xante cart- is it fake?

ianoid

Absolutely 100% REAL. Remember that estate auction a few weeks ago with a few other rares? (frankenstein's monster, Quintana Roo, Jawbreaker). This is the same one... I'm the owner and have all the documentation from Tempe Estate Auctions if anyone needs it. I Couldn't resist the great price I got it for. I have sold a few other Xante's for several times over (privately) what I paid for this one...and this is one of the nicer ones I've owned.

I also sold the Mr. Boston Clean Sweep for a (possibly record price) not too long ago (cart only).

Here's the old thread for the xante (this exact one). Have all the docs from the estate auction and paypal info :) so there is no question.

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/255331-2600-xante-worm-war-1-ended/

100 percent authentic and If you have any questions, please contact me on ebay as I RARELY check here. Great R10 cart and one that can't be missed for sure! Thank you.

Edited by zombiesatemyzombie

I guess there's more variation in the Xante labels than I thought. Sorry for calling it a fake. It's always hard to tell with things like this.

Yeah, I wasn't so sure at first either because the layout of the printing looks wrong. I have 3 Xante carts and they are formatted very similarly (see pic), which is a little different from the one in that listing. However, I read in one of these forums that the production of one of those blue carts (and the cart DOES look right) would be a monumental pain in the ass and not worth the fake. What it looks like to me is that the dot matrix printer was not aligned properly when the label was printed, which I could see happening at a kiosk. Everything else looks spot-on to me, but I am no expert on these.post-32690-0-90480300-1472927979_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Bump - and thanks again

Why did you make another AtariAge account? Why not use your old one? Also beating up that fake Coke Wins box along with no markings to show it's fake is a really underhanded thing to do. You might be selling it as fake but the next person might (probably won't) not. I don't understand why you would do this? The box cost you what $10 or $15 bucks to make? And you give it some fake wear and jack the price to $200? That is pretty shady.

Absolutely 100% REAL. Remember that estate auction a few weeks ago with a few other rares? (frankenstein's monster, Quintana Roo, Jawbreaker). This is the same one... I'm the owner and have all the documentation from Tempe Estate Auctions if anyone needs it.

First no I don't remember that estate auction, it must have just missed me.

Apparently I lack the knowledge you have. I go to auctions and estate auctions and I can sell in auctions if I desire. Please inform me how some auction site who knows nothing about games can give paperwork to authenticate such an item.

I can fake/repro any game if I wanted and sell at auction, just because you have a bill of sale that does NOT authenticate those items.

No worries Tempest and Thank you.

I've owned a few Xantes and this is definitely 100 percent real and in pretty great condition. Not even going to comment on any negatives, because there were zero negatives when the original estate auction took place. I know better....

Anyways - thanks for all the attention. It's been awesome!!!

Again - it's rare that I check this site and probably won't until near the end of auction....so ebay message me if you have any questions...or even feel free to email Tempe Estate Auctions for any details they can provide. Doesn't matter to me :)

BUMP :)

Edited by zombiesatemyzombie

No worries Tempest and Thank you.

I've owned a few Xantes and this is definitely 100 percent real and in pretty great condition. Didn't see any negatives when this was originally posted in the estate auction - and never going to dwell or comment on those. I know better...

Anyways - thanks for all the attention. It's been awesome!!!

Again - it's rare that I check this site and probably won't until near the end of auction....so ebay message me if you have any questions.

BUMP :)

It's not good attention. I have searched this and yours is different. The text is completely different, the blue is darker, the bottom label has no print, the label is offset, and look at the quality of your pictures.

A super rare game and you take pictures on a camera from 20 years ago. Not to mention as previously stated you have other fakes for sale and account name changes.

I was in chat last night and everyone agreed this is fake. I see you have no reply towards the auction authenticating this game anymore.

Highest bidder(with zero feedback) yesterday, retracted bid,and then promptly bid $1 under the second highest bidders max.

Obvious schill bidding

Edit:

Different zero feedback bidder bid $1 less than second highest bid. Just 4 minutes after first zero feedback retracted his bid.

Edited by atari181

Highest bidder(with zero feedback) yesterday, retracted bid,and then promptly bid $1 under the second highest bidders max.

Obvious schill bidding

Edit:

Different zero feedback bidder bid $1 less than second highest bid. Just 4 minutes after first zero feedback retracted his bid.

Yeah, noticed that as well. Shady, shady, shady.