IGNORED

RCA Studio II Multicart

flip

Thanks for the info, i must have crap in my eyes not seeing (errr...reading) in the first post....think i'm getting too old. :_(

At $40 (cart+shipping), it's a great deal so put my name on the list too. Now, it only missing a front and a back label

for those who's going to get a shell with it. Anyone up to designing those labels ?

Like this guy (Nishikintoki) on DeviantArt who made a front label and the box cover of a fan-made (non-existant) game

called "Race of Speed". Check out the two links:

http://nishikintoki.deviantart.com/art/Race-of-Speed-Studio-II-625633565

http://nishikintoki.deviantart.com/art/Race-of-Speed-Cartridge-Studio-II-1977-625634601

Stupus has kindly offered to take on the artwork... He should have something to show soon (though I need to send him some measurements).

• Like 1

Hey All!

So I have something to share with everyone!

The front label and the manual cover for the new multicart from FLiP!

These should be the final versions.

Still working on the back label as it needs holes for the dials and working out how the shells will reattach when the rivets are drilled out.

And working on the rest of the manual.

Hope you all enjoy.

And I will have some other great studio II news to share soon on another exciting matter :D

post-26050-0-12982400-1474418203_thumb.png

post-26050-0-97533700-1474418227_thumb.png

Edited by stupus
  • Like 3

Hey All!

Still working on the back label as it needs holes for the dials and working out how the shells will reattach when the rivets are drilled out.

Hope you all enjoy.

And I will have some other great studio II news to share soon on another exciting matter :D

attachicon.gifmulticart label mockup 4.png

attachicon.gifinstructions page1.png

Awesome work!!! :)

That green is a good color choice, too- not already used by the existing Series and certainly feels contemporary to the mid-70's. It'll look great on a box too, if there ends up being one.

• Like 2

Hey All!

Hope you all enjoy.

You are the MAN! :thumbsup:

Would that "other great Studio II news" happen to pertain to Bingo, by any chance? :ponder:

• Like 1

Awesome work!!! :)

That green is a good color choice, too- not already used by the existing Series and certainly feels contemporary to the mid-70's. It'll look great on a box too, if there ends up being one.

Thanks! :) I tried to sit back and imagine what the next series would have used for a color had there been 1. This green is what I saw. Glad you like it!

Flip and I have not talked about a box...I don't mind designing 1 if people are interested.

You are the MAN! :thumbsup:

Would that "other great Studio II news" happen to pertain to Bingo, by any chance? :ponder:

Hehe, thanks man ;)

Hey now, I think you have an unfair advantage on your guessing on my mystery news there! ;) that's ok though! Hahaha :D

• Like 1

Thanks! :) I tried to sit back and imagine what the next series would have used for a color had there been 1. This green is what I saw. Glad you like it!

Flip and I have not talked about a box...I don't mind designing 1 if people are interested.

Hehe, thanks man ;)

Hey now, I think you have an unfair advantage on your guessing on my mystery news there! ;) that's ok though! Hahaha :D

Great job! Thank you for that!

If you have the time and will please consider doing a box! ;)

• 1 month later...

Hiya,

No bother - things were a bit slower than anticipated: I wasn't planning to make labels & manuals, but I got lured into doing just that... Manuals arrived on wednesday and I got the front labels today. Stupus did a great job designing these, so all praise to him! The only slight concern is that the colors are a bit off: I used a different printing service, and they couldn't reproduce the 'radioactive' green that Stupus had chosen... So the greens are a bit different, but I'll make sure that the front and the back label are at least the same....

We also have the final ROM, so the carts themselves are ready. I still need to build around 10 composite boards, which oddly enough take nearly as long as the entire cartridge...

I'll probably start sending out PMs this weekend, so watch you're inbox...

FliP

post-41391-0-93818400-1477664016_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

As many people requested, I am making a box for the multicarts.

These will be a separate optional order that will be purchased thru me and not flip.

They will use original rca s2 game boxes from common games that are rewrapped with the new multicart graphics.

I can probably do between 25 and 30 of these with my current supplies.

While I won't start an official preorder yet, or ask for funds yet....if anybody wants to be put down for 1, please let me know and I will start a list of interested people to help gauge interest. :)

Edit:

Well, may as well start the box preorder list since I am getting messages ;)

1. Flip

2. stupus

3. Ed keefe

4. Blazing lazers

5. Anonymous ebay bingo buyer

6. Toymailman

7. eebuckeye

I can't say how many I will make, probably at least 25.

Please only ask for 1 per multicart ordered from flip.

Edited by stupus
  • Like 2

Hiya,

No bother - things were a bit slower than anticipated: I wasn't planning to make labels & manuals, but I got lured into doing just that... Manuals arrived on wednesday and I got the front labels today. Stupus did a great job designing these, so all praise to him! The only slight concern is that the colors are a bit off: I used a different printing service, and they couldn't reproduce the 'radioactive' green that Stupus had chosen... So the greens are a bit different, but I'll make sure that the front and the back label are at least the same....

We also have the final ROM, so the carts themselves are ready. I still need to build around 10 composite boards, which oddly enough take nearly as long as the entire cartridge...

FliP

These will be a separate optional order that will be purchased thru me and not flip.

They will use original rca s2 game boxes from common games that are rewrapped with the new multicart graphics.

While I won't start an official preorder yet, or ask for funds yet....if anybody wants to be put down for 1, please let me know and I will start a list of interested people to help gauge interest. :)

Edit:

1. Flip

2. stupus

3. Ed keefe

4. Blazing lazers

6. Toymailman

7. eebuckeye

Awesome news all around!!! I can't wait to pay ya both :)

• Like 1

Edit:

1. Flip

2. stupus

3. Ed keefe

4. Blazing lazers

6. Toymailman

7. eebuckeye

Please count me in for one! :)

Hiya,

FliP

Amazing news! Thank you for that!

Edit:

1. Flip

2. stupus

3. Ed keefe

4. Blazing lazers

6. Toymailman

7. eebuckeye

Thank you for this! I'd love a box too, please add me to the list!

• Like 1

Updated list for multicart boxes:

1. Flip

2. stupus

3. Ed keefe

4. Blazing lazers

6. Toymailman

7. eebuckeye

8. Kyljoy

9. Krslam

10. Lazzeri