IGNORED

Ultimate SD Cart run, US source, Nov 30 ship date, 25 in run

MacRorie

If still available, please put me down for one. Thank you.

We are now at 26 people on the list. I have boards for 75 and I have all parts but the main chip for 50, I believe, all in my possession. I have orders of 25 main chips in at two different locations. IF both ship, then I will easily be able to make 50. All indications seem to point to that being a reality, but you never know. I will keep adding people to the list. If you have a number 27 or higher, you have a reasonable, but not definite, expectation of getting a cart.

AS SOON as I have confirmation of shipment of the FPGA, I will let people know how many carts I am able to make. These FPGAs are not inexpensive, so please be prompt when I call for payment.

Thanks!

-M

PMs Sent. If you have not sent me a contact email, please do so as soon as you can.

FYi: I double-checked on both suppliers and orders are still on track for 21Nov. So, we should still be on for a 05 Dec payment call.

Also, folks, if you have a way to get a parcel from the US to EU/UK/ANYWHERE for cheaper rates than what USPS is charging, I am all ears! Just tell me how to do it and I will use it for everyone. The rates I quote are directly from http://www.usps.com/

• 2 weeks later...

Folks,

Chips arrived. More chips incoming. I have notified the first couple of people who I am READY TO SHIP TO NOW via PM and email if I had it. For the rest: I am slowly getting them all done. I *should* be able to get to everyone that is on the list as of today. I have a 3rd order of chips in, so *IF that arrives, I *definitely* should be able to get to everyone.

If you get a PM/email, please pay as quickly as you can OR LET ME KNOW. I have a lot of $$ into this and, well, my better half is eyeing the mounting costs with some concern. :-) Thanks!

• Like 1

Just got my Ultimate Cart today--this thing is awesome! I fired up Commando and it worked beautifully:

attachicon.gifCommando1.JPG

attachicon.gifCommando2.JPG

Thanks again @MacRorie!

You are welcome! I have the chips, I have most of the boards. I have the parts. I just need to find the time. As I have said before, I am looking at a 10 DEC ship date. If I can get in front of that, I will.

As an FYI: All 50 carts are spoken for. However, I KNOW there will be people who get contacted and do not pay. That's fine. I will keep making a list AND KEEP MAKING CARTS so long as I can afford to get chips and make the carts. So, feel free to PM me WITH YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS and I will keep the list up to date.

As a 2nd FYI: I am not waiting on anyone to respond to me at this point. I will let you know when the next round of payment requests go out.

Thanks!