Mitkraft

OLD CS1

OLD CS1 was kind enough to snag a bunch of DLT plastic cases and offer them up to the TI 99/4a guys because they fit the new FlashRom99 carts & 3D printed case perfectly. He only asked for a few dollars and I bought one from him. Seems like a small thing but it was nice of him to find a bunch and then offer them up for net to nothing. Thanks!

• Like 2

I was in desperate need of a Kickstart diskette for my Amiga 1000 and OLD CS1 was kind enough to send me a copy. I offered to pay him for his time, materials and shipping, but he just asked for my address and today I received the mailer. I'm now back up and running with my Amiga 1000 thanks to him~!

i bought some floppies from OLD CS1 and couldn't be happier with them. a breeze to complete the transaction, crazy fast ship, and even formatted one when they got here!

Would definitely recommend.

Old CS1 hooked me up with a C64 shell to replace my cracked one, and he only charged me for shipping. Class act, pillar of the community.

• Like 1

@OLD CS1 sent me some Intellivision games for use to donate in an upcoming convention. He shipped quickly and the games were packed excellently! Thank you again!

Just purchased a recapped Game Gear from me and transaction was smooth as silk. Very nice person and highly recommended!

Bought a sizable lot from me, and was a genuine pleasure to talk to and to do business with. Great communicator, prompt payment, thorough follow-ups. Highly recommended!

I bought some Pentium CPUs from OLD CS1, and it was a great transaction all-round. Good communication about shipping options, and the items were professionally packed!

Great buyer!

Purchased some replacement labels and a custom label.

* Great communication

* Fast payment

I can't count how many trades and sales I have conducted with this fine gentleman....too many to remember! But, it is always a pleasure! Really cool guy to BS with too. Hopefully one day we will have that beer!