IGNORED

Atari Jaguar TEAM TAP games...

WozzyCat

Which Atari Jaguar games actually support/allow the use of an Atari Jaguar Team Tap hardware unit (and of those, which actually would support two team taps on a single Jaguar console)?

My Atari Team Tap came with the piece of sh_t game, White Men Can't Jump. I can barely bring myself to play WMCJ because it is so aweful, so I am pretty sure I will never show the WMCJ game off to friends, much less do multiplayer with it via a Team Tap unit.

Is the only other Jaguar game which is capable of team tap multiplayer, that NBA Jam for the Jaguar game?

I believe BHH Hockey (and the rom hacks with names I guess) supports it, as does Barkley Shut Up and Jam. But that's what I've heard, I have none of the above to try. If anyone wants to sell me any, I'll gladly test them out ;)

(and I likely WMCJ back in the day :P though I'm worried if I play it again its true suckitude will reveal itself to me)

• Like 1

Pretty sure that, out of the official releases, only the three Basketball games take advantage of it. It's the most useless peripheral I own 'D

Don't say that. I'm trying to convince my daughters that Gauntlet is somehow superior to My Little Pony, so I have high hopes for the Team Tap... Maybe if I hacked the last level to be named Ponyville...

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...