Lewis2907

Pac_Man Eat n Run

On 4/25/2021 at 4:51 PM, Lewis2907 said:

Bb Team,

Attached is another update Karl G has been helping a lot in the last few weeks with this game. I was actually looking back when I first started making stuff with Bb. I have came a long ways, but still so much more to learn. 

b.) AFP - Looking for an 8GB SD Card lol. 

20210426_Pacman_Eat_n_Run.bas.bin 32 kB · 17 downloads

FYI - it does not load on the AFP. It gets stuck on the "loading" screen.

• Like 1

Arenafoot,

Thanks. Once my 2GB SD card arrives via the almighty Amazon on Monday I will start to test it out and see if I can fix the issue. I'm not even sure if the titlescreen works with the AFP. I recall that DPC+ had issues playing on their as well along with some posts I saw that had different versions of their games so it would play on AFP, Emulator, Retron 77, 2600 etc. 

Of note I did come up with an idea and easter egg per say for the ending of the game and if you loose before beating the game since I have one full bank of space left. 

Games made with the Multisprite kernel have issues on the AFP. It's not a problem with the Multisprite kernel, but limitations of the primitive emulator in the AFP. Specifically early HMOVE operations used to position the player objects in that kernel are not interpreted correctly. 

Karl G,

Thanks. I will make try and make separate playable one for the AFP (if possible). I'm close to finishing up the Multisprite version of this game based upon what I can do in Bb. Then maybe a little work on the DPC+ version as I will have to reteach myself some of that as well. Then move on to another project. 

• Like 1