IGNORED

Forbidden Lands for Odyssey 2/Videopac - US Shipping Group

ScottyDont00

Grab the keys and save our lands from darkness.....

[media]

[/media]

This game and Amityville will ship together reserve both now if want a copy of each.

Below is the what the Odyssey Version will look like.

Limited run of 50 copies for Odyssey2 & 50 copies for Videopac - Price 37e

Price is for the game and manual for either the Odyssey 2 version or the Videopac+ version - 37e = about $42.

Cases are extra:

Regular Videopac Flip Case - 4e = about $5.

- This also includes an Index Card that fits in the case.

Clear Videopac+ Flip case - 8e = about $9.

- This also includes a back inlay for the game like the original Videopac+ games.

Poster A4 (40cm x 60cm) in a flat envelope with the game - Price 4e = about $5.

If you would like both manuals you can purchase either O2 or VP+ manual with your order for 7e = about $8
Please let me know the following when you reserve:
1) How many copies?
2) Version - O2 or VP
3) Case Yes or No
4) Poster( If you want one)
Reservation List:
01. ScottyDont00 VP+/ VP+ case + Odyssey 2 manual - Paid
02. rhcocker O2 / case / Poster
03. Atarinut76 O2 / case / Poster
04. Doug0909 VP+ / VP+ case / Poster
05. scobb O2 / VP+ case
06. toymailman O2 / case / Poster
07. Rick Reynolds O2 - game/manual only
08. Bill Loguidice O2/ case only
09. rpgcollector O2 / case / Poster
10. northcoastgamer O2 / case / Poster
11. Necron99 O2/case only
12. Smitty O2/case only
13. vintagegame crazy O2/case only
14. Kyljoy O2/case only
How this works and why I am awesome:
1. I don't not charge any extra, you will pay only the actual cost of the game, case, and poster if you decide to get them as well as your portion of shipping from Belgium and shipping from me to you.
2. We split the shipping from Belgium to my house in the US which is $36 for up to 5kgs - the more people that reserve a copy the less it costs us all.
3. This provides tracking from Belgium to me at huge savings ( 1 game alone would be $12+ with tracking).
4. I'll update everyone once it ships to me and then I quickly send them out to you to start playing.

©2016 Game program: Rafael Cardoso
©2016 Concept-Arts by ZeMiaL www.zemial.com

With the loud music and images obscuring the game play I'm not even sure what is up for sale here.

I'll assume you're new to the Odyssey 2 and not a fan of that song so I'll help you out :grin: :

1.) Mute video and insert some 80's style video game beeps and the sounds of "The Voice" from the Odyssey 2 saying "Watch out" and "Hurry" - should help you get the just of the game play and sounds.

2.) The images during the video are from the manual cover artwork that is posted in the OP.

- the people who made the game had a professional artist design the manual artwork.

Let me know if you have a serious question or would like a copy of the game.

PS: Thanks for the free bump. :thumbsup:

2.) The images during the video are from the manual cover artwork that is posted in the OP.

- the people who made the game had a professional artist design the manual artwork.

Let me know if you have a serious question

Has anybody done a gameplay video--one that shows what the game appearance and sound will be on an actual Odyssey2?

Has anybody done a gameplay video--one that shows what the game appearance and sound will be on an actual Odyssey2?

Here what the castle and land looks like on the Odyssey 2 version.

The beeps and "The Voice" words you hear in the video saying "watch out" and "hurry" are part of the game as well if you have "The Voice Unit" for your Odyssey 2 or Videopac.

I will add them to the main post as well.

1) 1

2) O2

3) Yes

4) No

I'm assuming regardless of which box type, the in-cartridge game is the same, right? In other words, I can play it on a Videopac+ machine with Voice and it will also work on an Odyssey 2 with voice, just without any extra features.

Edited by Bill Loguidice
  • Like 1

1) 1
2) O2
3) Yes
4) No
I'm assuming regardless of which box type, the in-cartridge game is the same, right? In other words, I can play it on a Videopac+ machine with Voice and it will also work on an Odyssey 2 with voice, just without any extra features.

Yes the cartridge is the same in both versions. You get the enhanced graphics when played on the G7400 or Jopac systems.

• 2 weeks later...

Can a Canadian get in on this? I know shipping from the US to Canada can be a bit pricey... would I benefit from joining your shipping group?

Please PM your full address and if you would like the case with game or not. I need to see what the cost is from me to you.