IGNORED

Forbidden Lands for Odyssey 2/Videopac - US Shipping Group

ScottyDont00

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

All,

Sorry for the lack of replies to some messages the last few weeks. I was traveling for Christmas and was out of town before the holidays and now I am out of town for work again at a new start up for the next few weeks. I have been fighting with my boss about how long he has me out of town due to wanting to get the games shipped from VPB to me sooner than later and more importantly not wanting to be away from family for so long, but this was a fight I did not win.

I had a few people ask for some extra time to pay due it being so close to Christmas and I said yes to that. Right now we are down to 2-3 left to pay and I will get messages out to them by the weekend. I apologize for the delay on this shipment. I will update everyone as soon I get a final word from the few people who haven't paid yet. If you still have questions send them to me and I will get back to you as soon as I can. My work schedule right now is 7 days and about 12-14 hours each day.

For any people joining this shipping group for the first time I apologize for the slow turn around time this go round and will make sure I set firmer deadlines for payment in the future.

Again, I'm sorry for the delays.

Thank you for your patience.

Scott.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Happy Monday everyone! The package arrived at the post office over the weekend. They are closed today for Presidents Day so I will go get it early tomorrow and try to get everyone's games shipped out by Wednesday at the latest. Be sure to check your email address that gets the notifications from PayPal. It should send your tracking info to that email address.

Thanks.

Scott

Awesome update. Thanks!

I apologize to all for the delay in getting this order shipped. I tried to give everyone a little extra time around the holidays to pay and then get sent out of town for work for well over a month right before after the first of the year... The previous orders have gone faster and will get back to quicker turnaround time for future orders.

Thank you all for your patience.

Scott