IGNORED

SoulStar, interest and pricing poll.

neo_rg

SoulStar. Interest & pricing poll.  

181 members have voted

1. 1. How much?

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

I can afford a Jaq CD easily. I've just been very reluctant to get one since there are hardly or no good games on the Jag that make it worth buying. But for Soul Star, I'll make this one exception because I'd like to do a review of the two versions and compare. I might as well get Grid Vid, Dragon's Lair, Iron Soldier 2 and... idk what else... I'm honestly not that crazy about Iron Soldier 2 but I guess I'll give it a try.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

It uses it's own CD BIOS, so I doubt it.

This is surprising, as it was intended as an official release they should have been using the CD-BIOS instead of bypassing the BIOS. Else they would be breaking Atari's rules. Or did neo_rg change the CD routines in the fixed version?

Robert

• 4 months later...

I finally saw a video of this and thought holy shit this will be awesome if that comes out. Then I saw this thread. It's too bad (for me at least) it's a CD game vs a cartridge game. Should it come out for cartridge I'll sign up for that!

Should you find a way to get 700MB onto a 4MB cart, I'll sign up for that!

• Like 5

Not really looked at doing a 'Long Box' option. DVD style cases where my first and easiest option.

If there is enough demand for a long box or standard box version I will look into it.

High quality DVD case, art insert, and glossy manual are plenty. If you are feeling ambitious an overlay would be cool.

You could also do bonus stickers, pins, keychain, poster, and Soul Star Premium Day-One edition model on a stand ;)