IGNORED

Repro Boxes Wave 3: Unreleased Parker Brothers (11) & Imagic Games (1)

Bring them all to PRGE and I am sure we can find something to fill them with....dirty socks and undies...rocks...etc

You can go to China and get buy some bags of fresh air to put in them:

Residents-sell-clean-air-to-visitors-in-

Or some Canadian air if our Canuck cohorts would like to bring some cans down with them:

http://www.cnbc.com/2015/12/15/canadians-are-selling-cans-of-fresh-air-to-china.html

Spaceballs in real life.

post-37124-0-86566500-1475803963_thumb.jpg

So Marc, what's left for wave 4? There were 6 unreleased Activision games if you include Robot Rubble and League of Light, and 3 more from Sega that you would have to design pretty much from nothing (buck rogers, star trek, tac/scan)

Are you up to the challenge? I know there were star trek and buck rogers games on TI 99/4A if that helps :)

Actually I just looked on ebay, those 3 Sega games were all released for various Atari Systems, would be pretty easy for you to modify those boxes into intellivision versions

• Like 2

PM sent Marc. Thanks.

Quick question - is the 3rd Star Wars Repro Box similar to original in name/artwork? Just curious - either way it would be fine because the real Repro boxes all had lower and upper box so would be easy to tell apart. Believe real Repro boxes existed for Hulk, Spider-Man & Bond 007 - would need to check Alex Pace's website or intv funhouse?