IGNORED

Desert Bus - Official Ordering Thread

freewheel

And the orders flood in :D You guys are the best! Hopefully I haven't messed anything up with PayPal.

I need to add a warning/caveat: all copies come with an included air freshener (pine scent). They're sealed in plastic and you can't smell them at all until you open them, but if anyone does have a fragrance allergy or similar, be warned. If you'd prefer I don't include it in your copy, just let me know. I know that some people can be extremely sensitive and I'd rather not make someone sick. The endless, mindless gameplay will do that on its own :)

• Like 4

Four games on one weekend...expensive days... ;)

Well. One good thing is that a person doesnt really have to buy all at the same time. I'll have plenty of copies well into the new year.

Guys. Pace them out if need be.

If only a nice guy truthfully had warned us to stop releasing games so fast. ....

If only....

• Like 3

Well. One good thing is that a person doesnt really have to buy all at the same time. I'll have plenty of copies well into the new year.

Guys. Pace them out if need be.

If only a nice guy truthfully had warned us to stop releasing games so fast. ....

If only....

If only several people would have warned everyone starting back in January to save up...

These people did a horrible job of coordinating with each other, in order to space these games out more.

Take your bullshit elsewhere. "These people" did a masterful job of coordinating multiple and separate programming, testing, and manual/box printing jobs in order for us to have a large focal point booth at PRGE that, along with our podcast neighbors, was the largest gathering of Intellivision fans in recent memory.

• Like 4

These people did a horrible job of coordinating with each other, in order to space these games out more.

The co-ordination was planned, deliberate, and announced months ago. There were actually going to be more PRGE releases, but real life got in the way for a few people :( I can tell you that 2017 will probably be even crazier. PRGE might become a bit of a mecca, where most new releases happen. It's a lot of fun to meet everyone and get a ton of new games. If a bit stressful when you have a hard deadline like that.

Anyway guys, we keep re-hashing this argument constantly. Let's all just celebrate the amazing new games of 2016 (including Desert Bus, which you can order in this very thread!).

• Like 4

Interest check:

For PRGE, I printed up a large (3'x4') banner for Desert Bus. It sure got a lot of attention. Unfortunately, I don't really have a place to put it - almost all available wall space in my basement is covered by shelves of games (1st world problems, I know). Is there any interest in a truly one-of-a-kind, but bulky collectible? It's very high quality printed thick vinyl (durable enough to hang outdoors), seamed and grommetted. You can see it in action here:

http://atariage.com/forums/uploads/monthly_10_2016/post-38229-0-08616000-1477193195.jpg

Shipping to the US would be about $25, Internationally would be closer to $60 (ouch).

As with everything else with this endeavour, any money I get for this would be added to the charity pile. I figured I'd put out some feelers now - if there's no interest then it may well become a really bulky contest prize. You'll have to drive an awfully long time to win that, however. :P

Interest check:

For PRGE, I printed up a large (3'x4') banner for Desert Bus. It sure got a lot of attention. Unfortunately, I don't really have a place to put it - almost all available wall space in my basement is covered by shelves of games (1st world problems, I know). Is there any interest in a truly one-of-a-kind, but bulky collectible? It's very high quality printed thick vinyl (durable enough to hang outdoors), seamed and grommetted. You can see it in action here:

http://atariage.com/forums/uploads/monthly_10_2016/post-38229-0-08616000-1477193195.jpg

Shipping to the US would be about $25, Internationally would be closer to $60 (ouch).

As with everything else with this endeavour, any money I get for this would be added to the charity pile. I figured I'd put out some feelers now - if there's no interest then it may well become a really bulky contest prize. You'll have to drive an awfully long time to win that, however. :P

That banner was mighty impressive I must say.

Thanks for PM/posts when you pay on the site, guys. Makes it much easier to track stuff (although I can often guess from email addresses and such).

I'm confused though, and maybe some PayPal experts can chime in: the transaction IDs that I see and you guys provide never match up. Do buyers and sellers use different IDs or something?