IGNORED

Wanted: Controller Spare Parts

HunterZero

Intellivision units are becoming more and more rare on eBay Australia. Even parts units in Australia seem to go for $80 to $100 on eBay these days.

Shipping for a complete unit from the USA isn't going to be economical either, since most just use eBay's shipping service. Shipping alone can easily run to $60.

Was hoping just for the inserts and the numberpad mylars since these can be sent much more cheaply in a flat envelope.

$20 for a pair of brand new Flashback controllers, if they're still for sale....

I've been checking the Intellivision Productions store for a quite a while now. they seem to sell only individual controllers for $15 each, but they are always sold out. At that price I'd look for a used Flashback for $20 and save a few bucks, especially since they don't have stock of controllers.

and since they are not the same as the original hardware, then you have to purchase two of the adapter cable, too.

Still, this may be the best route to take. the controllers are quite nice, and the length of the FB controller cable and the length of the adapter cable means that you can sit much further away from the console and TV.

Edited by fdr4prez

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I have tons of extra controller parts and complete ones. Let me know if you can't find them elsewhere or if I am too late with this post. If you need them drop me a note and I will get some to you. You pay shipping and what ever you think they are worth to you. Did you need Intellivision 2609 or Intellivision II controllers. I have both.

Thanks,

HJ

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hi,

I have tons of extra controller parts and complete ones. Let me know if you can't find them elsewhere or if I am too late with this post. If you need them drop me a note and I will get some to you. You pay shipping and what ever you think they are worth to you. Did you need Intellivision 2609 or Intellivision II controllers. I have both.

Thanks,

HJ

Still after parts... You have a PM, Humblejack.

- James