IGNORED

The Atari 5200 Super Community Podcast

thevnaguy

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Willie and Arkay - just found your 5200 podcast this weekend and listened to the first 3. Absolutely love it and just wanted to say thanks. I'm thrilled to see the 5200 getting all this attention. I recently found Protestari's podcast and thought it was first, but I see you guys started one sooner. Keep up the great work and I'm looking forward to hearing more :)

Hi Willie and Arkay - just found your 5200 podcast this weekend and listened to the first 3. Absolutely love it and just wanted to say thanks. I'm thrilled to see the 5200 getting all this attention. I recently found Protestari's podcast and thought it was first, but I see you guys started one sooner. Keep up the great work and I'm looking forward to hearing more :)

Thanks glazball! ya, Arkay and I started off first with the 5200 Super Podcast and did 9 episodes, things got hectic for us and we went on hiatus. David and Captain Bob picked up the ball to continue on a 5200 podcast and I highly recommend their show as well.

Once Arkay gets settled in his new house, we will be releasing episodes on a more timely basis with our newest member of the podcast Matt D. We are already getting things together to record The Dreadnaught Factor :)

• Like 1

make sure you read the first line in the manual about how the dreadnaughts dwarf stars if that is true then the ship you are shooting at them must be the size of a large planet

also i find it hilarious that you can blast every gun turret ,every missile launcher , bomb all the engines every hellmouth all but leave one vent and the sucker will still destroy the universe

its a game i really hate playing with a gamepad cause you have to keep pressing down to go slow but its great having autofire

so its a pretty good game to have your wico stick with the v center turned off

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

YES! Willie! gets the GOLD! Many attempts, half a bottle of absinthe and now cramped out arms and hands I finally broke the 10,000 point level on this game for the first time ever!

We will be talking about this game, Miniature Golf and Venture on the next episode of the podcast. Recording July 1st :)

post-8976-0-06124300-1498649672_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...