IGNORED

The Atari 5200 Super Community Podcast

thevnaguy

Cool! I look forward to checking it out soon.

Will be recording a new episode of AtariCade 5200! soon :) this time the gang will be talking about Pac Man Junior, the cool prototype game for the Atari 5200! to bad it did not get a official release as it is quite good!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

After the Gorf Episode we plan on doing a regular game like the ole 5200 Super Podcast (that was the very first podcast on the 5200 that Arkay and I did). Have had several request we do this :) Will call it The 5200 Super Podcast like it was originally when we do it :)

• Like 3

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, thevnaguy said:

A little more info on the Atari 5200 spinner mod I did and trying some various TrakBall compatible games on it 1f642.png?_nc_eui2=AeGD_8pWwr5zCRn5mYMs0

Excellent? Thanks for posting the video and sharing the part numbers of the components.  

Ramble On! ?

9 hours ago, --- Ω --- said:

If anyone starts making and selling a stand alone spinner controller I'd be interested in hearing about it.  My Tempest cart awaits a good controller so I can get a halfway decent score.

I have been consulting Edladdin Controllers, he is working on a standalone controller for the 5200 to include a spinner :)   I had a standalone controller breadboarded (just duplicated the trakball circuit for just the X axis), but got to lazy to make a PCB and just modded my 5200 trakball instead :P

• Like 4

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...