IGNORED

Found a Bunch of Intellivision Games on Craigslist

Eric7100

Lol! I knew he was going to put these up for auction, I just didn't realize they'd be ending when we were at PRGE. :)

Although I figured from the start there was something fishy about this, it was just a bit of fun to announce a new game.

For all those getting pissed off about it, look at it this way,

instead of some crazy bidding war for a "rare prototype" that we might see a rom in maybe a year, we're getting a new CIB game in a couple of months.

And Eric was just helping Rev with his plan, don't blame him.

• Like 3

No wonder you have a horrible reputation here, probably because you pull the stunt of a 12 year old child. I have less than 40 posts, and even I was told by other members that you were full of shit.

Personally I wouldn't give you a dime, and I'll advise others to do the same.

Schmucks.

Hey Rev, is he talking to you or me? I can't tell...

Although I figured from the start there was something fishy about this, it was just a bit of fun to announce a new game.

For all those getting pissed off about it, look at it this way,

instead of some crazy bidding war for a "rare prototype" that we might see a rom in maybe a year, we're getting a new CIB game in a couple of months.

And Eric was just helping Rev with his plan, don't blame him.

And, unlike Pacman and Ms Pacman that have to deal with the resolution of the Intellivision, Jr's scrolling mazes work great on the Intellivision. I suck at maze games, but Jr Pacman in it's current form plays great! Come see it at PRGE and get a hands on demo. You'll have to interact with Rev, but at least you can walk away :-D ...unlike some of us :mad:

• Like 1

yeah -- wow! Whoever gets those <ahem>cmart</ahem> needs to loan them to me for dumping and scanning.

But that Mission X sticker... reminds me of a couple of carts I have with that style of sticker I picked up ages and ages ago in a batch of stuff in one of those nifty cases that had slots for carts and manuals... Those must have been preview copies of the games, too! The ROMs were identical to the shipping versions for the ones I had, though.

yeah -- wow! Whoever gets those <ahem>cmart</ahem> needs to loan them to me for dumping and scanning.

But that Mission X sticker... reminds me of a couple of carts I have with that style of sticker I picked up ages and ages ago in a batch of stuff in one of those nifty cases that had slots for carts and manuals... Those must have been preview copies of the games, too! The ROMs were identical to the shipping versions for the ones I had, though.

Yah Steve the Mission X looks like the one on your site that you seemed to be questioning in the review. And yes, if I happen to win them you can bet scans, and ROM's if needed, will be coming your way. I'm betting on these going for insane prices.

• Like 1

And, unlike Pacman and Ms Pacman that have to deal with the resolution of the Intellivision, Jr's scrolling mazes work great on the Intellivision. I suck at maze games, but Jr Pacman in it's current form plays great! Come see it at PRGE and get a hands on demo. You'll have to interact with Rev, but at least you can walk away :-D ...unlike some of us :mad:

Hey, how would you know that! Eric has the board. :)

• Like 2

Yah Steve the Mission X looks like the one on your site that you seemed to be questioning in the review. And yes, if I happen to win them you can bet scans, and ROM's if needed, will be coming your way. I'm betting on these going for insane prices.

I could use some scans of the boxes and their sides if possible. I think everyone is rooting for you to win here now ;-)