IGNORED

new batch of 7800 games coming to the AA store

RevEng

My wife was ordering a few games for me for Christmas over at another site and the owner shot her an email that he had a copy of the game and wondered if we would like to buy it,.

WTF? Can you please take a picture of the cart and the circuit board part that you can see on the bottom of the cart?

WTF? Can you please take a picture of the cart and the circuit board part that you can see on the bottom of the cart?

Ya this doesn't sound good. I'm guessing a cobbled together board without sound due to no POKEY. Whatever site sold it is not cool at all.

Ya this doesn't sound good. I'm guessing a cobbled together board without sound due to no POKEY. Whatever site sold it is not cool at all.

I think it has POKEY. It sounds just like the demo on youtube that I have seen.

Do you really need to ask that question? Do you not have a camera of any kind?

yes I do have to ask cause in order to get a atari cart apart you have to break the label to get to the screw! I'm not doing that. I do have a camera yes and i took a pic of the cart but I don't know how to put it on here!

You are not understanding what I asked. The cart is open on the bottom, no need to take it apart. Just take a picture with decent light shining into the cart.

[sarcasm]I can take a picture of my cat, taking a picture of a cart, if you like.[/sarcasm]

Click on "More Reply Options", you can attach GIF, JPG or PNG files.

As for "Do you really need to ask that question?", the game has not been released, so how can someone possibly sell one to your wife?

• Like 1

You are not understanding what I asked. The cart is open on the bottom, no need to take it apart. Just take a picture with decent light shining into the cart.

[sarcasm]I can take a picture of my cat, taking a picture of a cart, if you like.[/sarcasm]

Click on "More Reply Options", you can attach GIF, JPG or PNG files.

As for "Do you really need to ask that question?", the game has not been released, so how can someone possibly sell one to your wife?

I'm taking it as it was a demo given out to someone or people, there is several videos of it being played on you tube and one gentleman said his was given to him at a game expo! so I'm taking it as one of those, I really don't know! Thanks for explaining to me how to upload a pic.

post-46333-0-06243000-1488690831_thumb.jpg

post-46333-0-07073700-1488690918_thumb.jpg

The reason for people asking where is due to something that isn't your wife's fault at all or your own for that matter.

What is going on is the game you got is something that isn't supposed to sold yet and someone is making reproductions of the game. The reason I asked about the other games your wife bought for you is to determine if the other games your wife bought is stuff not supposed to be sold yet.

The others are atari 7800 games, like Alien Brigade, Commando, etc. Doesn't necessarily mean that someone is making repo's it could have been a given demo

Edited by dodge ramman

Thank you, can you tell me what color the board is? You can not see much in the picture.

cant really tell but it looks to be dark green, I'm sorry my eyes aren't what they used to be, (I have been a welder for 20+ years)

Edited by dodge ramman

From what I can tell from the pic, it looks like it has the markings of "© 20XX CPUWIZ on it like this:

post-1244-0-59862600-1388352695.jpg

It's hard to see but I think can make out the bottom letters of 'CPUWIZ.'

I don't know as I have not taken it apart.

The others are atari 7800 games, like Alien Brigade, Commando, etc.

Those games are nothing to be concerned with and I highly doubt the seller specializes in making reproduction games based on those 2 games.

I highly doubt someone is making reproduction cartridges of Alien Brigade, and Commando although those two games have a 6 and a 4 in rarity on this site.

My concern was if there was any other homebrew games you got. People in the past have made reproductions of homebrew atari 2600 games/7800 games on ebay without the permission of the homebrew author.

Edited by 8th lutz

Those games are nothing to be concerned with and I highly doubt the seller specializes in making reproduction games based on those 2 games.

I highly doubt someone is making reproduction cartridges of Alien Brigade, and Commando although those two games have a 6 and a 4 in rarity on this site. I don't think Atari 7800 games is something that a person would be making a reproduction unless they are homebrew games.

My concern was if there was any other homebrew games you got. People in the past have made reproductions of homebrew Atari 7800 game on ebay without the homebrew programmers permission.

I understand that, but I don't think its a Repro, I do have other home brews but not from that time frame, ie Sirius,Plutos,Klax,Missing in Action, Pac-Man Collection.

This is what you should see (quick pic with a phone ;)), if it is not, I would like to obtain the cart from you. You get shipping refunded and a new cart. :)

Ok let me try to see it like i stated before my eyesight isn't what it was in the past.