Jump to content
KaeruYojimbo

Ms. Galactopus - Complete!(?)

Recommended Posts

OK, barring the discovery of any bugs, this is the finished version of the game (though I may tweak the colors some). The changes from the previous version are the bonus stage is finished and Ms. Galactopus dodges your shots starting at wave 6.

msgalactopus-FINAL.bin

Edited by KaeruYojimbo
  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I need a physical copy of this shipping to England ASAP, my Galctopus cart is now looking very sad on its own on the shelf!

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/7/2019 at 9:45 PM, KaeruYojimbo said:

OK, barring the discovery of any bugs, this is the finished version of the game (though I may tweak the colors some). The changes from the previous version are the bonus stage is finished and Ms. Galactopus dodges your shots starting at wave 6.

msgalactopus-FINAL.bin 4 kB · 88 downloads

Hey man,

 

I love these arcady ''simple'' 2600 games !

I drew my version of the Galactopus family and I hacked them into your games !

I hope it's alright to post them..

 

Thanks 🤞:D

 

 

Edited by TIX

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Karl G said:

Cool cover.  Did you use Stella's phosphor effect to get the motion trails?

 

Thanks! Nope, that's Photoshop motion blur.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey everyone! If you're going to be at PRGE this year, stop by the Old School Gamer Magazine booth and pick up a copy of Ms. Galactopus! We'll have 20 copies to sell at the show.

MsGalactopus_Boards.jpg

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, KaeruYojimbo said:

Hey everyone! If you're going to be at PRGE this year, stop by the Old School Gamer Magazine booth and pick up a copy of Ms. Galactopus! We'll have 20 copies to sell at the show.

MsGalactopus_Boards.jpg

price?

cart only?

will they be numbered?

complete in box?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, KaeruYojimbo said:

Hey everyone! If you're going to be at PRGE this year, stop by the Old School Gamer Magazine booth and pick up a copy of Ms. Galactopus! We'll have 20 copies to sell at the show.

MsGalactopus_Boards.jpg

If there's a copy left over after the show, I'll be happy to buy one since I won't be able to make it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Arenafoot said:

price?

cart only?

will they be numbered?

complete in box?

 

Cart + Manual

$30

I wan't planning on numbering them, but maybe I will print up some numbered labels to stick on the back if that seems like something people want.

 

4 minutes ago, adamh9700 said:

If there's a copy left over after the show, I'll be happy to buy one since I won't be able to make it.

If there are any copies left after the show I'll make them available here. I'll also be giving a copy away at the end of the year over in the High Score Club.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/11/2019 at 9:57 PM, KaeruYojimbo said:

I wan't planning on numbering them, but maybe I will print up some numbered labels to stick on the back if that seems like something people want.

Did you get a chance to number them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got my copy at PRGE.  I am still traveling back home (at the Dallas airport right now - my flight is delayed), so I haven't had a chance to check for numbering.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Arenafoot said:

Did you get a chance to number them?

I didn't get a chance to number them. I do have a few copies left over from the show. I'll post them for sale here in another day or so.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, cvga said:

Are there any Ms. Galactopus carts for sale?

Not currently. The plan is to add it to the AA store next year.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, KaeruYojimbo said:

Not currently. The plan is to add it to the AA store next year.

Thanks for the quick reply. I will certainly purchase one when they are available!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/18/2019 at 12:39 AM, KaeruYojimbo said:

Ms. Galactopus art by Thor Thorvaldson

Ms Galactopus label NO LOGO.jpg

The cover of the game is beautiful ❤️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...