IGNORED

Stella at 20 documentary

Nathan Strum

Hey folks. After losing my previous download of all the videos from Archive.org I went back and picked up the torrent file.

Sadly, there are no seeders for it and only a couple of peers. I wonder if anyone here downloaded the files by torrent and if they'd mind seeding for a while? I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks in hope. :)

I am downloading the *.torrent version , you can do selective downloading with most torrent clients

total it's 58.8 GB

the size of the file-set had changed from when I first downloaded it I think adding redundant file types

I still got the *.mp4 files and still seeding (loaded the whole *.torrent file to see if I get the whole thing

Yeah, the torrent size is now over 62 gig for some reason (I'm not sure what's changed).

I've seen one seed pop up in my torrent client. I'm guessing that's you, then. Thanks for sharing.

If I ever get the whole think dl'd (it's going to take quite sometime!) I'll seed indefinitely. That'll make two of us. :P

^

That's good to know. Thanks for clarifying.

Perhaps,chas10e, you didn't download the entire archive? Would that be right? :)

at the time I thought I snagged the whole thing as is was loaded but I may have just selected the *.mp4 files

some reason nothing is uploading of what I have , I have an open port & a firewall exception , I reset "bans" in my torrent client , it did re-seed quite a bit but redownloading the *.torrent file reset all the stats I had on it

I've just started re-seeding too, although I had to start 'almost' fresh asI'd originally downloaded it on a different machine.

My client checked the files and hung at 90.7% so I just restarted the torrent and it is downloading the missing files - upon looking at them they just seem to be some .ogv files, but hopefully it shouldn't take too long and then I'll leave it seeding indefinitely.

Edited by ultrasteve

Seeding complete archive again now. I removed two files from the seed list that were not in the archive but that the torrent was trying to download:

12bwrongtitles.ogv (130.4 MB)

12bwrongtitles.mp4 (2.17 GB)

Also, two padding files that I assume were related to those:

63 (1.5 MB)

62 (306.7 KB)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...