IGNORED

Flappy Mcfur Homebrew Now Available to Order

BitJag

An update for those who received a confirmation that their package has shipped. We have the shipping labels purchased, everything packaged, but we just missed the post office :mad: . We will get these orders shipped first thing Monday morning.

IMG_20161119_165745.jpg

We are planning on getting the rest of the orders finished this coming week, and hopefully shipped before the end of the week.

Thank you all for your support and patience.

• Like 4

Good to hear that orders are arriving at their new homes. Enjoy!

We weren't able to get through all the current orders this week, but another batch of about 20 or so will be heading out this coming Monday.

Also, for those who have purchased art prints, printing will begin and finish this coming Tuesday or Wednesday, and will be shipping soon after.

• Like 1

Great. I'm looking forward to getting mine in the UK. No indication that it's been shipped yet. I would have preferred not to see the photo above of the artwork and had more of a surprise in the mail.

Sorry Guitari, I know when ordering the collector's bundle it shows the prints laid out that you'll be getting though. I wouldn't have posted the photo with them in it if I felt I would be ruining a surprise for anyone.

EDIT: Photo removed.

Edited by ChaosCX
  • Like 2

Are there bundles still available? I never got around to ordering one in October. I may just tell the wife I want it as a Christmas present. :)

Thanks for asking. Yes there are Collector's Bundles still available. We will disable the add to cart button when copies aren't available anymore.

http://williamthorup.com/product/flappy-mcfur-bundle/

Small status update.

With the exception of a few orders, all current orders have been shipped. The few remaining orders are currently on hold because we had a miscommunication with our printer about the Inktober prints, and they were delayed a week. We are hoping they will be finished Monday or Tuesday, and we will make it a priority to get those out this early this coming week, so all current orders will get their copies of Flappy McFur before Christmas. Sorry about the small delay.

Has anyone beat the game yet? (No spoilers please.) :)

• Like 1

Arrived! I love the attention to detail! As I have the collectors edition I'm going to keep the artwork in the delivery box. I wouldn't normally keep the delivery box but since it also has the red logo....

I'd be very happy seeing more releases from BitJag with this level of attention.

Now to try it out!

• Like 1

Wow it's a tough game. I understand there's a level of skill to be acquired. I don't play smartphone games so not that familiar with the technique. Only criticism is that appears to be no way to dive faster than gravity allows .Some pipes are therefore too close together. This isn't a title you can play over ten minutes. Otherwise I'm, impressed with the on-screen presentation.

• Like 1