IGNORED

Flappy Mcfur Homebrew Now Available to Order

BitJag

"Pretty good deal" up on eBay right now, instead of getting Flappy direct from BitJag with killer art prints for $66, you can get a copy without prints for $95.

Down by the 'bay, where the Jaguar goes, back to the devs, no money shows,

For if it sells, A.A. will say, 'Get your boots and your extra copies that the devs still have in shoppies.. down off the 'bay.'

EDIT: Wait, I can make this rhyme better.. ..erm.. 'Get your boots and your extra boards that the devs still have in stores..' Is that any better? No, not really.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/brand-new-flappy-mcfur-atari-jaguar-game-/311779723602?hash=item4897850952:g:L58AAOSwt5hYeTHO

• Like 1

Listing is up. The $5 USD price markup is to cover Ebay fees, unfortunately...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Atari-Jaguar-Cartridge-Homebrew-Flappy-McFur-/222377907844?hash=item33c6c19684

We will keep the listing up as long as we have materials for physical copies. Which is about 10 units. After that, we will probably put together a running interest list, and once we reach a minimum (~25) of interested buyers we will do another run. (Single units are too costly to produce because of box die cuts and printing).

We are still planning on releasing a edited/marked ROM for free sometime this quarter, so if you aren't worried about having a cartridge, you will have the opportunity to play Flappy McFur on an emulator or skunk (and hopefully there won't be to many bootlegs of this ROM in plastic popping up on ebay because of this ... :( ).

If there is still anyone on the forum who wants to purchase a single copy or collector's bundle (who hasn't already), please send a personal message here on AA or goto to the store here. We would like to avoid selling stuff through Ebay if possible, plus it will save you some money to purchase directly from us.

• Like 1

If there is still anyone on the forum who wants to purchase a single copy or collector's bundle (who hasn't already), please send a personal message here on AA or goto to the store here. We would like to avoid selling stuff through Ebay if possible, plus it will save you some money to purchase directly from us.

I tried through your storefront just now, but it is saying "out of stock".

Just got the Collector's Edition from the post office. As others have said, the thoughtfulness of the package from the cart, to the box to the manual is superb. The added touches of the manual storyline, card, art prints and Bit-jag stamps on the package and inner flaps of the box put it over the top. In terms of gameplay, it is exactly what it should be for a Flappy Bird clone. I like the three play modes, the in game music and unlockable awards. Its very well done. It's also tough as nails! It definitely took awhile to get to 10 pipes in classic mode. I'm going to try and double it over the three day weekend!

Congrats & thanks to Bit-jag! I look forward to seeing more in the future!

• Like 3

I saw one on ebay for $95,- prices are going up

We didn't expect those to go so fast on Ebay. Apparently there is a whole group of people there that don't know that this forum exists. There are still a few copies left for anyone who is interested.

We are going to avoid posting these on Ebay so people here have a chance for now.

We are also planning on assembling ~20 more carts, to continue to try and offset the marked up copies.

• Like 1

We didn't expect those to go so fast on Ebay. Apparently there is a whole group of people there that don't know that this forum exists. There are still a few copies left for anyone who is interested.

We are going to avoid posting these on Ebay so people here have a chance for now.

We are also planning on assembling ~20 more carts, to continue to try and offset the marked up copies.

Unfortunately a large chunk of those people have no interest in the games being sold but are secondary sellers, so expect to see copies up for $100+ in the future. It's a strange world.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Truth, tons of EBay speculators/flippers, though not to say there haven't been some of those on here. I don't really check EBay for Jag stuff anymore as I have everything I want, but hopefully we don't see people flipping the ST ports that anyone can purchase here through the store. Probably could've moved those copies for $75/ea, but that's irrelevant, glad to see the release was successful.

• Like 1

Truth, tons of EBay speculators/flippers, though not to say there haven't been some of those on here. I don't really check EBay for Jag stuff anymore as I have everything I want, but hopefully we don't see people flipping the ST ports that anyone can purchase here through the store. Probably could've moved those copies for $75/ea, but that's irrelevant, glad to see the release was successful.

Wait 'til the boxes release.. then we start seeing them show on eBay lol

• Like 2