IGNORED

Flappy Mcfur Homebrew Now Available to Order

BitJag

"Pretty good deal" up on eBay right now, instead of getting Flappy direct from BitJag with killer art prints for $66, you can get a copy without prints for $95.

Down by the 'bay, where the Jaguar goes, back to the devs, no money shows,

For if it sells, A.A. will say, 'Get your boots and your extra copies that the devs still have in shoppies.. down off the 'bay.'

EDIT: Wait, I can make this rhyme better.. ..erm.. 'Get your boots and your extra boards that the devs still have in stores..' Is that any better? No, not really.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/brand-new-flappy-mcfur-atari-jaguar-game-/311779723602?hash=item4897850952:g:L58AAOSwt5hYe

Only just seen this we just had him sell a $70 copy of Xenon 2 sell for $305, I guess I wasn't paying attention to who was buying a copy! Makes me mad when we have plenty of stock still available, guess its my fault for not sorting out the website! :(

• 5 months later...

Ooo, if you decide to do a second run and change up the label or cover at all count me in again for sure. = ) Love this flappy for the art.

I haven't bought a new Jaguar game in a really long time, so if you did a second run of carts and the price was still $45, I'd be in as well.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Do you have a store somewhere in Utah? My family lives in Ogden and I will be headed out there for Christmas this year from Denver.

No store, but If you want to stop by our office and play some Jag, we have it setup in the reception area for such occasions. Would love to say hello.

• 1 month later...

Flappy McFur is one of my favorite aftermarket / homebrew games on the Jaguar just due to the combination of great pixel art and it's easy to pick-up and play nature, (also, probably because I've never played a flappy game before..)

Just bumping to say I'd be happy to support another release of it this year or any other project BitJag may be working on for release.

• Like 2

Flappy McFur is one of my favorite aftermarket / homebrew games on the Jaguar just due to the combination of great pixel art and it's easy to pick-up and play nature, (also, probably because I've never played a flappy game before..)

Just bumping to say I'd be happy to support another release of it this year or any other project BitJag may be working on for release.

Thank you for the support. We are planning on a rerelease of Flappy McFur sometime this year, along with a couple other surprises.

• Like 8