IGNORED

Flappy Mcfur Homebrew Now Available to Order

BitJag

Oh now I REALLY need to get a Jag now more than ever..... I may have to buy the game, before I get the console lol. I may have missed this in the thread, but are these carts new, or repurposed original carts? I'm just curious lol.

The plastic shells are unused original Atari stock. The PCB's are reused rejected stock (didn't pass QC back in the day maybe...). Pull the old chips off, solder new ones on with your game.

That's awesome. I will admit, it pains me when someone repurposes an original game to make another. Any ideas when the games will be stocked again?

No other games are physically harmed in the production of Flappy McFur :thumbsup: There isn't an exact date yet, but the goal is sometime this year.

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Now that it's been 6 months that since the last post I wanted to see if the rerelease is still happening this year. Also is there a CD version of this one I can buy too?

We are still planning on doing a rerelease this year. Because Flappy McFur is being released with a few other new surprises, it is taking longer than I anticipated to get to a finished product. There is a possibility it will have to be pushed to early next year depending on how long physical production takes.

I believe it will be worth the wait though.

Currently, there are no plans for doing a CD release.

• Like 7

• 1 year later...
19 hours ago, Rainer Koglbauer said:

Is this game still available for purchase?

Heya Rainer, welcome to the forum.  I'm betting this post is in regards to the eBay auction up right now for a pretty hefty price? lol  I believe it will be coming out as part of a collection of games called 'Crescent Memories' before too long.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...