IGNORED

Official PRGE 2016 photo/video thread

freewheel

Since it's been pictured, I'll say that the already outdated build of Jr Pac Man played great, runs super smooth and is really fun. It's now my most anticipated upcoming Intellivision game. It was a nicer surprise than I expected from potential mystery games.

Another cool mystery game will be unveiled tomorrow.

In case anyone's curious, the cell towers at the OCC were basically overloaded all day. So posting pics has been impossible. I gave up after about 3 hours of trying. I'll try to get a few in here tonight.

I literally let my phone spin for about 5 min per photo on the upload. Terrible reception and it's that or 12 bucks for basic wifi. Kinda lame... but definitely best PRGE yet.

Edited by LiqMat
  • Like 1

Hard to get literally everyone together at the same time with so many booths being run this year.

Edit: I have had very little sleep because Portland apparently thinks emptying dumpsters should be done for a full hour between 3-4 am, so I apologize if I've mis-labelled or mis-spelled anyone. Feel free to correct me. And there's one face that I'm currently drawing a blank on.

Stefan, Rev, wolfy62, Steve Ellena, Lathe26, fdr4prez, Tarzilla, gunoz, intellivotion, freewheel, Humblejack, intvsteve, intvnut, cmart, JasonlikesINTV, nurmix, Rick Reynolds, Special Teams, random-other-booth-guy-photo-bombing

There are quite a few folks that we missed, some because of vendor obligations, some just because of it's impossible to get everyone together at the same time. Next year, multiple photo shoots to include everyone!

post-39446-0-15012300-1477186509_thumb.jpg

• Like 11

Sorry I missed the group photo. I got there at 1pm and left at 5:30pm. My back is still in bad shape. At home resting while the rest of you get alcohol poisoning. :woozy:

This show is so big this year I will actually be going back tomorrow, Sunday, as I missed a ton. If you see me in the wheelchair being pushed please by all means say hi. I did not get to meet many of you. The Desert Bus car air fresheners were a great touch this year by the way.

Edited by LiqMat
  • Like 1

Hard to get literally everyone together at the same time with so many booths being run this year.

Great shot but it needs names associated to outline images of the people. Similar to - Sergent peppers lonely hearts club band.

Edited by Utopia

Since I wasn't able to go and meet everybody this time, would you mind putting names to the faces in that picture? I would like to know who's who. :)

-dZ.