IGNORED

Official PRGE 2016 photo/video thread

freewheel

The guy standing behind me to the left is Steve Ellena. my best friend, I hope that helps! :thumbsup:

Cool, thanks - documented for posterity. I'm terrible with faces+names at first. I tried very hard to keep track of everyone but with 30+ of us there, it got a bit tricky at times. Big thumps up to lathe26 for the badges - last year they were kinda fun, but this year they were ESSENTIAL. After a few hours I finally started recognizing faces a bit better. I think I almost knew who everyone was by Sunday.

We definitely need an Intellivision corner next year, so that everyone can be closer together :D

• Like 2

We definitely need an Intellivision corner next year, so that everyone can be closer together :D

I think if you were to add up the space of all the Inty booths that you all had there this year and were able to make an Intellivision corner next year, then it would rival Al's AtariAge booth.

post-43396-0-72248100-1477370790_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Why does nurmix have his eyes closed?

The real question is, why post the one picture where I was blinking and not one of the others (several were taken).

I'm going with conspiracy on this...

Sent from my Intellivision ECS using Intelli-Tapatalk

• Like 2

I think if you were to add up the space of all the Inty booths that you all had there this year and were able to make an Intellivision corner next year, then it would rival Al's AtariAge booth.

Booths.jpg

Don't forget that y-bot's booth and evg2000's booth had some cool Intv stuff as well, though not exclusively Intv. I make it a point to hit them early on Saturday morning.
  • Like 1

Don't forget that y-bot's booth and evg2000's booth had some cool Intv stuff as well, though not exclusively Intv. I make it a point to hit them early on Saturday morning.

Yes. I bought one thing from y-bot's massive booth. Nothing Intellivision, but a mint copy of Dungeon Siege II for PC. Loved the first one and never played the second which I heard was even better. Two bucks... sold.

I was not in the group picture. I was manning my booth. Definitely need to get a large booth for everything Intellivision. It'll make it easier to take breaks.

Absolutely. I wasn't even thinking - my original plan was to volunteer myself as a booth warmer if anyone needed breaks, but then it seemed like we were all close enough, so I just ended up manning the one big area. And I probably saved some people's sanity, because I don't think anyone else wanted to sit and discuss Desert Bus for 16 hours :P It took me until Sunday night to clue into the fact that a couple of you were off in a far row.

As it turned out, I ended up seeing hardly any of the show. These pics are more than I managed to sneak in. I never once set foot in the arcade. Next year, more time in Portland, and better planning. Plus a MASSIVE Inty booth :D