IGNORED

Official PRGE 2016 photo/video thread

freewheel

You think they are strippers, but in reality Rev brought undocumented female workers and he is making sure they doesn't steal the valuable Intellivision items, so they work naked. :evil:

That explains why he had the book "Cavity Searches for Dummies" on the table...

• Like 1

If you are downtown, I recommend Spella Caffe. It is so small, it feels like a high class literal hole-in-the-wall (not the "dirty" connotation the phrase usually means)

As the people of Voodoo Doughnut say, 'The magic is in the hole'.

Does Spella Caffe have the free wi-fi? You know, being an expat and not having my own connection in the US I need 'free wi-fi' like oxygen

Edited by intellivotion

As the people of Voodoo Doughnut say, 'The magic is in the hole'.

Does Spella Caffe have the free wi-fi? You know, being an expat and not having my own connection in the US I need 'free wi-fi' like oxygen

I don't think they have Wi-Fi, the space is too small for folks to hang out with laptops.

Man, I'm sitting in Pacifica, with the heating unit on my back about to take some drugs so I can walk....So ticked off I'm not there!

Well, I'm wheeling in shortly and I'm going to miss talking to ya man. You were very informative last year the brief time we talked. Personally I travel so much I can't collect hardware anymore so it is very liberating to be able to show up late and not worry about what sold out and why I only like roms at this point. Which brings my sore point. Piggy Bank is probably my favorite Intv game yet and still no ROM. Please make this happen even if privately. I won't leak it for at least a few years. ;-)

Edited by LiqMat