IGNORED

Troubleshooting Intellivision

Vbruno305

• 3 months later...

Probably NOT the "technical" answer anyone is looking for, but this thread does come up pretty quick in a google search.

One thing you can try is to simply loosen the screws on the remotes, kinda "at random", retighten, leave slightly loose, etc(basically...just "screw around" with the screws...hehe).

There's a pretty good chance that will get the green screen games going again.

TBH, I was having that problem, and I just didn't want to grind thru taking it apart and breaking it down to where the controller connections are(I have before, it ain't fun...).

So yeah, just piddle with the screws on your remotes, it may help.

• 2 years later...

I have just run into this issue with a Intellivision 1 console I just got in a lot. Its my first experience with any of these machines. Put in D&D, got it working ONCE but then after trying to play for a bit I turned it off to figure out how to install the control card. When I turned it on again I couldn't get past the starting green screen. Tried opening up the controllers, the console, swapping which is connected to which, shorting the first 2 pins etc, it is just stuck on that screen. Any ideas zombie thread friends?