IGNORED

Nothing special

emkay

2 hours ago, emkay said:

MIMIMI?

Please read you own replies above to @Albert and you get an impression who is "MIMIMI"ing and derailing his "own thread".

(BTW IMHO there is no such thing as an "own thread" or "my thread". If you cannot handle reactions to your posts, start a different format, maybe a blog?)

I'm not surprised, that you don't find your question

8 hours ago, Irgendwer said:

I was asking  for 1 Post were I was starting trolling or doing personal attack first.

answered and instead of apologizing start justifying your misbehavior.

Your

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance

is very strong again.

If you like to know why I'm still reading and answering your posts from time to time: I find you hilarious as hell.

Your position of "there are only two opinions", yours and a wrong one can be quite entertaining esp when you have again no clue.

Additionally statements like

The game is great. Everything is fine, the best thing ever seen on the Atari (sorry rensoup , my preference is 3D gaming :) ) 

after first criticizing @rensoup, then, while jumping on the PoP success bandwagon, praising him and then such reply... ?

...as if anybody with a somewhat intact self-esteem would care about your opinion. ?

While I'm not your therapist, I won't answer in a short time here again. One thing you can be sure of:

The reactions you produce are all well deserved and you can be glad, if anybody reacts at all...

Edited by Irgendwer
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, emkay said:

While I was only showing that music can be enhanced with native features, others blame everything else in the game by showing possiblities on other machines or just theories. 

There ist ONLY one guy doing some phantastic new game for the stock Atari, gets picked from all side by people like you...   

All I could see in that topic was praise for coder's efforts and the released games.

Then some of us asked about 3d projection correctness and got the answer from coder himself, telling us he had to do it with that imperfectness because of memory constraints which is totally understandable and we all thanked him once more...

Compare that to your posts like this:

image.png.5346a7960de098f77a574dee13bf695a.png

image.thumb.png.3f9459e9e8896d2087c87577a353e478.png

image.thumb.png.1df527d5e70816c8857b188454beb43d.png

Maybe I'm old fashioned but imho it's not nice to write in caps like that and question someones expertise in things they constantly prove by releasing stuff on not only atari but other retro platforms too...

Calling people "You guys", "people like you", "c64 guys" etc. ?

I wonder why there are no new messages from you on topic of fisheye correctness, once globe cleared things up and nicely explained it ?

Nice thing would be for you to say "ok, I was wrong..." sometimes...

I hope we could keep things civil over here, and acknowledge that it's normal to misunderstand each other while using only text as a way of communication and using language that is not our native lot's of times.

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, popmilo said:

I hope we could keep things civil over here, and acknowledge that it's normal to misunderstand each other while using only text as a way of communication and using language that is not our native lot's of times.

Things won't escalate, if people don't react to post that  were not aimed to them. 

2 hours ago, Irgendwer said:

Please read you own replies above to @Albert and you get an impression who is "MIMIMI"ing and derailing his "own thread".

(BTW IMHO there is no such thing as an "own thread" or "my thread". If you cannot handle reactions to your posts, start a different format, maybe a blog?)

I'm not a "mimimi". That's why people think I'm rude a do their judgemental part. 

The problem is the missing neutrality in Judging things . 

So I explain things. As soon as I get more to the cause of things "mimimi alert is given. 

2 hours ago, Irgendwer said:

Additionally statements like

after first criticizing @rensoup, then, while jumping on the PoP success bandwagon, praising him and then such reply... ?

...as if anybody with a somewhat intact self-esteem would care about your opinion. ?

And now again we are at the point where I had to ask, how you manage to create software for the Atari. 

You compare TWO COMPETELY different things. One is given , the other is not, due the hardware limits of the Atari. 

And this is no opinion, it's hardware limits. 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, emkay said:

And now again we are at the point where I had to ask, how you manage to create software for the Atari. 

Man, are you still insulting people?  You just don't learn. I am locking this thread and I will be watching all of your posts from now on. 

..Al

• Like 8
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 2