Sign in to follow this  
Stage_1_Boss

Still needing Super Burnout?

Hey guys,

Was just browsing eBay and noticed a sealed copy of Super Burnout sold for $99.95 just a few days ago (Oct. 24th).. Unless I'm mistaken, it looks like Best Electronics is still selling it for $29.95.  Bought a copy from them not too long ago, opened it even and threw it in with the rest of my carts!  Just a heads up if you haven't added this one to your collection.

Best's NIB selection is slimming down, but they're definitely the first place to check out. They also have some great deals left on new, loose carts.

I just placed an order with them for a boxed Cybermorph.. I know it's not all that fancy, but I only have a cart of it at the moment.

must be harder to find in the box. I have 3 loose carts that I have came across over the years, but none in the box. I think I will order one too.

Yeah the boxed version is harder to find, it wasn't released until after Cybermorph stopped being packed in. Still not rare by any means or hard to find, but not as common as the loose cart. I would bet more Cybermorph carts exist than Jag consoles.