IGNORED

Intellivision HSC Season #8 - Game 2 Dracula

{ Intellivision HSC Season 8 }

(Game 2)

Dracula

Imagic-Dracula.jpg

Dracula by Imagic 1982

You are Count Dracula. Rise from your resting place in the graveyard and fly into the night!

dracula.gif

ROM Download Link

High Score Club Record

Game Setting

MEDIUM LEVEL

Bonus

HARD SETTING, TOP 3 SPOTS GET BONUS POINTS!

Contest Ends
SUNDAY NOVEMBER 13TH 11:59PM EST

(HIGH SCORES)

(MEDIUM)

1. 12,025 m-crew

2. 10,950 S.BAZ

BONUS (HARD)

1. 8,25 m-crew

2. 6,750 S.BAZ

Rankings

N/A

Games Won

Edited by JacobZu7zu7
  • Like 1

Not sure how to do better, in the 2nd level I get stuck running from the wolf & Chaplain too much & time runs out.

attachicon.gifDracula Medium (Intv) 1000.png

"I love the dead!"

Yup they sure get annoying!!! As usual , I found a few beers and tunes helps you chill and be more calm around Chaplin and dog!! Which helps you work around them..

I have tied my high score a few times but time keeps running out.. so frustrating lmao!!!

10,950 [played on Medium difficulty]

post-34560-0-38430300-1477891658_thumb.png

Alright so I think I got what it takes. I got to day 19 & it wasn't getting any harder and I sort of burned out. I realized you can go back to your coffin even if you didn't get all the victims on your goal list!

This game is actually really funny! Dracula is pressed for time, needs as many victims as he can get, so he goes around knocking on doors & attacking people in the street. you'd think the townsfolk would have caught on by, say... day 3 or 4? :lol:

Apparently the chaplain hasn't breathed a word to anyone, and the corpses haven't raised too many eyebrows.

To D's great fortune, by day 19 folks are still coming out of the woodwork. He's got a hell of a scam going, I tell you what.

:arrow: As m-crew said, stay close by the graveyard, try to reach the victims goal, but if dawn is approaching, abandon and flee to your coffin.

Unfortunately this means the game gets a little more boring as you progress to levels 10 and beyond, I could rarely reach the goal so I'm getting no bonus and the scoring is really slow. :(

Edited by S.BAZ

10,950 [played on Medium difficulty]

attachicon.gifDracula Medium (Intv) 10950.png

Alright so I think I got what it takes. I got to day 19 & it wasn't getting any harder and I sort of burned out. I realized you can go back to your coffin even if you didn't get all the victims on your goal list!

This game is actually really funny! Dracula is pressed for time, needs as many victims as he can get, so he goes around knocking on doors & attacking people in the street. you'd think the townsfolk would have caught on by, say... day 3 or 4? :lol:

Apparently the chaplain hasn't breathed a word to anyone, and the corpses haven't raised too many eyebrows.

To D's great fortune, by day 19 folks are still coming out of the woodwork. He's got a hell of a scam going, I tell you what.

:arrow: As m-crew said, stay close by the graveyard, try to reach the victims goal, but if dawn is approaching, abandon and flee to your coffin.

Unfortunately this means the game gets a little more boring as you progress to levels 10 and beyond, I could rarely reach the goal so I'm getting no bonus and the scoring is really slow. :(

lol I was thinking the same, these towns people never learn ... lol oh I didn't know you could return to coffin without finishing your bite mission.. Not sure if you can on hard level... going to try it if I get a chance to play again..

Thanks for sharing that.