I purchased 2 multicards from Rolo. Great communication and the multicards are very well made.

I bought Rolo's multicart for the Tandy/Dragon plus extensions for Videopac G7000 and Interton VC-4000. Superb communication and ditto about products, packaging, shipping etc. Highly recommended.

Get a Dragon Co-Co Multicart with 3 adapters: Vectrex, Videopac and Interton. Looks really professional. Nice and on-time communication. A pleasure to deal with this sir. Recommended for sure.

I bought the the Co-Co Multicart and the LAST VC4000 adapter. It arrived a day before the DHL shipping estimate. Very nice piece of hardware, and it works like a charm in my VC4000. Rolo is a pleasure to deal with. I'm happy!

I have purchased the multicart + videopac and vectrex addon from Rolo. Very great communication. Thanks.

20170901_095830.jpg

I bought cart for Videopac 7xxx series.

Rolo - thank You!! You are the best of the best of THE BEST :)))

Highly recomended user ROLO :))))

pozdrawiam z Polski

Yugorin/Samar Productions

Multi-Cartridge Extension (Adapter) for Acetronic MPU-1000 or any 1292 Advanced Programmable Video System compatible consoles.

as usual, all perfect! thanks Rolo.

mpu1000_rolocart.jpg

Edited by xad

Superb communicator, accurate, polite and pleasant bloke. Well packaged and quickly received. Thank you, Rolo. :D

[Edit:] Bought a Dragon 32 multi-cart and a 1292 Extension/adapter. :D

Edited by Barthax

I have purchased a Multicart and two adapters for VC 4000 and Videopac. Superb quality and tremendous service from Rolo. Polite, friendly and helpful - what can I say, a delight to deal with. Will definitely come back for more purchases.

I bought Rolo's multicart and the extension for the Arcadia 2001/hanimex.

very good communication and exceptional product.

Works Just out of the box.

The packaging was sturdy and shipping was very Quick.

And very cheap too!

Five stars out of five and very recommended!!!

Very pleased with the two multi-carts from Roland ;-)

The 1292 and G7000 carts are very professionally made and easy to use. Highly recommended!!!

I've bought the Dragon Cartdrige and two adapters (Videopac and Super Cassette Vision) and all was perfect and well done.

The cartdrige is an amazing piece of hardware and do exactly what Rolo promise.

Quick shipping (I'm Italian and the cart took only one week to deliver) and great communication with the vendor.

I have purchased the Acetronic adaptor, and the Emerson adaptor, along with the cart.  Have to say, fantastic service, fantstic product.  Super fast shipped (even in these troubled times) to me here in the UK.  If you hesitate to make that purchase.  DON'T hesitate.  Fantastic - says it all!

Have you got one Multi-Cartridge Extension (Adapter) for Emerson Arcadia 2001 / GIG Leonardo and Hanimex HMG-2650 console to sell?

I'm interested in buying one.

Thank you.

I've just purchased a multicart and mpu 1000 adaptor from Rolo. Really great invention. Rolo is a pleasure to do business with, really good communication. I'm made up to be using my old console again after so long on the shelf. Happy New year everyone. 

I just took delivery to the UK of the Dragon cart with the 1292 and G7000 adaptors yesterday. Roland filled the cart with software for both machines.

Packaged well and landed here quickly, all safe and sound. 

Absolute diamond bloke, amazing pricing on these carts and Roland is very informative and a pleasure to deal with!

Great guy, great product and great service! 👌