IGNORED

Ultimate Flashback Interface Boards Available

Byte Knight

I'm definitely interested, but can't get one right now. The upgrades sound great! I'd wire my unit up to do a full shutdown (and add the code for that) as well as make sure the LED works. I also want to add a USB port without a cable hanging out. Hmm, since you have a way to power it from the GPIO, I can use both Pi Zero micro USB ports for data. The "data" one for the Ultimate FB and the "power" one as an external USB port for adding roms, using a keyboard, etc. Think that should work.

Sorry, the Pi Zero does not have two usable USB ports.

It has one OTG USB port, so you need to get an OTG USB hub to expand it out.

The other port is only for power and has no data functions.

The Pi Zero W has built in wifi and Bluetooth, so you can keep it connected to your network via wifi for new roms to be added using WinSCP (or whatever software of your choice). A Bluetooth keyboard can be used so you don't need any USB ports except for your desired controllers/joysticks.

For rebuilding a Intv Flashback it is best to use a Pi3 if you want to use other emulators. The Pi Zero is fine for Intellivision and Atari era emulators, but a more demanding emulator may run sluggish on the Pi Zero.

In regards to the Intv Flashback's power switch, you can use a Mausberry Circuits device to wire in the power switch.

For the unit's Reset button you can wire the button to the GPIO and you can use a Python script that is running in the background to manage the button. I've made a Python script that for a short press will do one keyboard button that gets mapped to the emulator's game reset/restart and on a long press it will be mapped to a different keyboard button that will do an exit out of the emulator back to the ROM/game list. This kinda mimics the Intellivision II console's power button functionality.

The power button does not do a full Pi shutdown. That can be accomplished from within EmulationStation by going to Quit -> Shutdown System.

And yes, the boards are still available and in fact have been revised. There's now a button on the board to change controllers "on the fly" (previously you had to reboot) and Atari 2600 paddles are now supported along with some more controllers. The cost is now $65 shipped.

Sorry, the Pi Zero does not have two usable USB ports.

It has one OTG USB port, so you need to get an OTG USB hub to expand it out.

The other port is only for power and has no data functions.

The Pi Zero W has built in wifi and Bluetooth, so you can keep it connected to your network via wifi for new roms to be added using WinSCP (or whatever software of your choice). A Bluetooth keyboard can be used so you don't need any USB ports except for your desired controllers/joysticks.

For rebuilding a Intv Flashback it is best to use a Pi3 if you want to use other emulators. The Pi Zero is fine for Intellivision and Atari era emulators, but a more demanding emulator may run sluggish on the Pi Zero.

In regards to the Intv Flashback's power switch, you can use a Mausberry Circuits device to wire in the power switch.

For the unit's Reset button you can wire the button to the GPIO and you can use a Python script that is running in the background to manage the button. I've made a Python script that for a short press will do one keyboard button that gets mapped to the emulator's game reset/restart and on a long press it will be mapped to a different keyboard button that will do an exit out of the emulator back to the ROM/game list. This kinda mimics the Intellivision II console's power button functionality.

Is the "change controller" button on the UFB board accessible from the outside? Regarding the power button doing a full shutdown, there are also software ways to accomplish this. I've done it to my other Pi by wiring a button to the GPIO pins. I was mistaken about both micro USB ports carrying data. Got that mixed up with the fact that both ports having the ability to power the unit.

Edited by marioxb

Is the "change controller" button on the UFB board accessible from the outside? Regarding the power button doing a full shutdown, there are also software ways to accomplish this. I've done it to my other Pi by wiring a button to the GPIO pins. I was mistaken about both micro USB ports carrying data. Got that mixed up with the fact that both ports having the ability to power the unit.

ByteKnight will need to respond about the button on the adapter board to change controllers "on the fly" - I've never used this board before, but it would be silly to have it inaccessible to the user in some fashion.

In regards to the full shutdown, yes, you can do this with a button and the GPIO, but the Intellivision Flashback unit has a SWITCH and not a momentary pushbutton. If you flip the switch then that can be detected using the GPIO and the Pi will shutdown and now you need to pull the power plug out AND flip the switch back before you can power on the PI again. If you leave the switch in the "off" position, then during boot it will automatically/immediately shutdown when the GPIO script starts running during the boot process.

Using the Mausberry (or one of its competitors), then the power switch functions just like an ON/OFF switch and no need to pull out the main power to get it to reboot. These circuits also use the GPIO to signal the shutdown command, but the circuit allows for the switch to be used to control the power ON cycle, too.

I've not used one, but I know others that have used it, and for $20 it is a cheap enough add-on to get better user-ability to the unit.

No, you'll have to drill a hole for it on the front of the FB. Or you can shave the button down to fit inside the FB and just change controllers when rebooting.

No, you'll have to drill a hole for it on the front of the FB. Or you can shave the button down to fit inside the FB and just change controllers when rebooting.

That doesn't sound so bad.

If you can shave it down to fit inside without a hole for it, then I'd imagine you can still drill a small diameter (inconspicuous) hole and use a paperclip to press the button.

Thanks guys. I think I'll get both the UFB interface and the power board. First I need to find me a cheap FB. I'm going with a $5 Pi Zero for a few reasons. It's $5, which means I can buy many of them and use them on multiple projects like this. I have a Zero W, which I can swap out whatever micro SD inside I need to, whenever I need to do something online or via Bluetooth. I only plan on playing pre-NES/ SMS games on this. For NES and SNES, I have the official Classic Editions. For Sega, I want to make a dedicated unit for that plays all Sega cartridge systems. For PS1/ Saturn/ N64 and newer, I'm not happy with any emulation I've seen (probably don't have powerful enough PC/ Pi whatever), so original systems modded for HDMI is my way to go. I'll probably get an N64 flashcart and use the Wii/ Wii U for offical VC releases of N64 and older systems as well.

I actually made friends similar projects. I put a Pi Zero W inside a Wii Remote. You can play with either that Wii Remote/ Classic controller via Bluetooth (or whatever other BT controller) or use the full size USB port I added to the Wiimote. Now it's not fully portable, because you need a micro HDMI cable and micro USB cable plugged in to use it. To accommodate the Pi and USB port, I relocated the Wii B button (trigger) to the front, where the speaker used to be. I also removed the Wii power button (and part of the board) and put another button in its place as a Pi full shutdown button, and drilled a hole on the opposite side for a reset (run) button. Because of these mods (cutting the Wii remote board, which I had to do to get things to fit, and which I did "blindly", meaning "Let's see what happens. This is a spare non motion plus Wii remote I don't care about anyway"; removing the speaker, motion stuff, IR port- which is where the micro SD is accessible now) the Wii remote no longer works on Wii. But it works great on the included Pi Zero as long as you have AA batteries!

For another friend, I put his Pi 3 into a shell from a broken Genesis 1 I had. I made use of the headphone port to be the AV out. The Pi is mounted close to where the Sega CD used to attach and the micro SD is magically accessable from the outside of the Genesis this way without any modifications. I also used extenders to have the HDMI, power and ethernet ports be where the AV, power and extension ports used to be on the back. For the front, also using extensions, I have two USB ports where there used to be Genesis controller ports. I bought a PC 2 port USB pci board and spliced USB extenders on them too to put that board on the side, where the Sega CD used to attach so I could have all four USB ports. I also made some crazy contraptions to where the power and reset buttons work to trigger full shutdown and reset/run.

Edited by marioxb

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Only a few years late to this party, I finally got around to buying Byte Knight's board ​and actually using it! He's been super patient and put up with many silly stories about my effort on this project as well as sometimes inane questions. Thanks again, Byte Knight!

Maybe some pictures later but here's what I've managed so far:

• Finally​ putting the Raspberry Pi B+ purchased in 2014 to its intended use!
  • Powered via a 5V, 3A supply (gotta be generous just in case) via the Fashback's power button assembly
  • Reset header installed on the Pi, Flashback button connected to it
  • Repaired and modded the original Flashback motherboard so it has its own headers for power and A/V. If for some bizarre reason it ever gets used again, it can easily be swapped back in.
  • Modded case for access to the AutoSense button on Byte Knight's board
  • If you want to stop yourself from going crazy, remember to disable the joystick option in some random config file that I can't remember the name and location of any more :P -- though Emulation Station does have a UI someplace for doing it. This was something that manifested itself in truly bizarre ways while playing games. More below on that fun.
  • Latest RetroPie 4.4 w/ Emulation Station installed and running
  • Very latest jzintv built on this Pi, working like a champ

Now the TODOs:

• Still need to work out the theme
  • Game metadata and box artwork, etc.
  • Figure out elegant HDMI panel mount
  • USB panel mount
  • Possibly expose the composite jack as a panel mount

The game metadata / artwork process is a bit of a sore spot, as the built-in scraper doesn't play nice with my ROM file names. Tried the Sselph scraper (no custom arguments) also without success. Haven't delved into how that one identifies games.

That leads me to potential rabbit hole of a project, which may or may not be of interest to anyone else. Since many of the images over at thegamesdb.net for Intellivision are from INTV Funhouse already anyway, I'm tempted to create a "scraper" specifically for Intellivision games that would harvest the images from my site. It's already got a game database with just about all the same data in it that Emulation Station exposes via its built-in metadata editor. A half-dozen different ways to approach this problem come to mind, but ultimately, aside from my own personal edification in doing it, would anyone else​ find such a thing useful?

​After copying jzintv onto the system, I tested it from the command line with the hackfile and it worked like a dream. But launching from Emulation Station, truly strange behavior with the controller would happen. The disc worked fine, but the keypad and action keys were another matter. In the MTE-201 test, I observed that if you did nothing with the controllers until you got to the controller part of the test, you could get one​ good keypad input. Then things went loopy. For example, pressing the [3] key worked. But if you pressed [3] again, you got [7]. Depending on what you did thereafter, you may​ have been able to get the keypad working again in your game, but it was bizarre. Ultimately Byte Knight​ put me onto the right trail by wondering if maybe two programs were trying to use the controller input at the same time. That proved to be the situation. In fact, that just made me realize that it's time to go read up on how exactly those hotkey settings work...

Thanks again to Byte Knight for making these boards, intvdave for those "reference" RetroPie images to look at over at his site, mthompson for digging into the themes and creating artwork, and so many more of the trailblazers that made this path easier.

Oh - and this is post #3000!

• Like 2

Only a few years late to this party, I finally got around to buying Byte Knight's board ​and actually using it! He's been super patient and put up with many silly stories about my effort on this project as well as sometimes inane questions. Thanks again, Byte Knight!

Thanks again to Byte Knight for making these boards, intvdave for those "reference" RetroPie images to look at over at his site, mthompson for digging into the themes and creating artwork, and so many more of the trailblazers that made this path easier.

Oh - and this is post #3000!

Welcome to the Raspberry Pi Rabbit Hole! I made some artwork way back when, but I can't take all the credit for themes. Pimpmaul69 and others did most of that work.

I recently made a RetroPie v4.4 disk image to test it out, and I found that even with the latest jzIntv, the new border flag (-b) won't work. No matter what screen resolution I set, something about the video settings on the 4.4 disk image doesn't like it. If you solve that puzzle, please share.

I did, however, successfully change the command line with the --gfx-palette flag to accept my custom color palette. If you try that little upgrade, I think you'll be even more pleased with how the games look in emulation!

Edited by mthompson
  • Like 2

Welcome to the Raspberry Pi Rabbit Hole! I made some artwork way back when, but I can't take all the credit for themes. Pimpmaul69 and others did most of that work.

I recently made a RetroPie v4.4 disk image to test it out, and I found that even with the latest jzIntv, the new border flag (-b) won't work. No matter what screen resolution I set, something about the video settings on the 4.4 disk image doesn't like it. If you solve that puzzle, please share.

I did, however, successfully change the command line with the --gfx-palette flag to accept my custom color palette. If you try that little upgrade, I think you'll be even more pleased with how the games look in emulation!

Nice work on the palette -- I followed that thread with some interest. I haven't tinkered with video settings yet-- they're all at default both for jzintv and RetroPie as a whole. Right now the Pi is connected to a super duper craptacular wonky previously disused monitor in the office that's an oddball resolution - so any artwork that's not SVG tends to look like a**.

The jzintv build I'm using was pulled from the master source repository yesterday. I'll need to reeducate myself on the border flag to see what it does and how it behaves.

One thing I can say is that the quality of colors is so vastly different between the crufty monitor and the (admittedly ancient 2010) HD LED TV that I'm going to shy away from much tuning there for awhile. The TV uses local dimming (not sure if that's still a thing) so for games with black backgrounds you can have noticeable effects from that. You usually only notice it during the credits of movies -- or when playing classic low-resolution games.

Once the last parts arrive (and appropriate ones found!) -- and I decide whether to go for panel mount paradise -- we'll graduate the system to the master TV and settle on some more settings. It's got a wireless keyboard / trackpad already so once the actual case modding aspects are finished it shouldn't need to be cracked open any more.

• 1 month later...

After nearly a month delay just waiting for standoffs to arrive, the hardware aspects of this long overdue project are done! Here are a few images of the final result, built around Byte Knight's board. That little scratch next to the USB port on the back was literally on the very last adjustment to the back panel's cutouts.

First, a couple of interior shots:

post-35516-0-10721300-1534613120_thumb.jpg

Back panel just before reassembly:

post-35516-0-73459200-1534613179_thumb.jpg

And finally the obligatory reassembled system:

post-35516-0-63457600-1534613238_thumb.jpg

post-35516-0-86496600-1534613267_thumb.jpg

The A/V OUT port works fine on the old analog composite input TV - though things can be a bit hard to read with the default themes especially. (No, there's a rabbit hole!) HDMI output is there for the newer TVs, and the USB port is there for perhaps another Ultimate PC Interface for ECS or whatever else may be useful.

Rounding out the system, the other two USB ports on the Pi B+ have a wireless keyboard/trackpad and wireless network interface. In theory, it shouldn't be necessary to get physical access to the SD card unless drastic changes are needed. Not sure I could have nudged the Pi over close enough to the side to allow for access to the SD card and still kept everything else tidy w.r.t. cables. Using prefabbed cables is a big help, but choices are limited w.r.t. lengths. That TRRS connection is a custom job that took longer than it should have.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

OK, so my initial plan was to find an Intellivision Flashback and get the Ultimate INTV interface. Then I found an old Atari Flashback 2 in storage and was going to use it. I have no attachment to the Intellivision anyway (never played it), but I did have a Colecovision ADAM computer.

My plan is to have all pre NES/SMS systems on this thing. I'd love the option to use original controllers and paddles, but most times, I'd probably use a Genesis or SNES controller (sorry!). In lieu of real INTV controllers (never used em but hated the Coleco controllers), anyone ever try one of those USB number pads for PCs in place of a number pad controller (same thing goes for USB keyboard instead of Odyssey2 (I used to have one of these!) or Commodore keyboard)?

Next question. I'm OBSESSED with these mini replica consoles. I thought of modding my Atari FB 2 with tiny switches in place of the orange buttons and a new sticker with a drawing of a controller port, so as it looks more "real". But THEN, just today, I discovered the Atari Flashback X. This thing is PERFECT (looking anyway) and fits with all of the other minis (the NEC ones are too big, but whatever). So now THIS is what I want, but I still want to play these other classic pre-NES systems on it. Anyone have any experience with them at all? I guess I can add other 2600 games, but probably not other systems, so I'd probably replace the "brains" with a Pi Zero.

My other question is, if have the Flashback X with a Pi Zero inside... I'd still like to use the switches, the DB-9 ports and the custom software. I see that the FBX supports paddles and I assume other DB9 stuff. I'm guessing there's not a way to highjack it's ports/ circuitry, and my best bet would still be the 2600-daptor D9 (the one that supports EVERYTHING) for this little case? Of course I'd use extension cables if the actual "daptors" don't fit where they need to. I'd like to keep the DB9 ports and add a couple of USB ports to the back as well. Has anyone made Pi Zero-compatible software that supports the Atari switches?

Edited by marioxb

3 hours ago, marioxb said:

... In lieu of real INTV controllers (never used em but hated the Coleco controllers), anyone ever try one of those USB number pads for PCs in place of a number pad controller (same thing goes for USB keyboard instead of Odyssey2 (I used to have one of these!) or Commodore keyboard)?

You'd have a hard time playing many games that use the intellivision keypad with a computer number pad.  e.g. AD&D, Deadly Discs, Sub Hunt, B17, MLB.  There's also a number of intellivision arcade and maze style games that don't make much use of the keypad and would play fine with a nintendo style dpad controller.  If you can't get an intellivision controller, I'd use an xbox style controller and map eight of the intellivision keypad buttons to the dpad and the remainder to other buttons.  The design of the intellivision controller is a little different than colecovision.  The intellivision having two buttons mirrored on each side makes it less awkward to operate for two button games.

On 4/27/2020 at 3:46 PM, mr_me said:

You'd have a hard time playing many games that use the intellivision keypad with a computer number pad.  e.g. AD&D, Deadly Discs, Sub Hunt, B17, MLB.  There's also a number of intellivision arcade and maze style games that don't make much use of the keypad and would play fine with a nintendo style dpad controller.  If you can't get an intellivision controller, I'd use an xbox style controller and map eight of the intellivision keypad buttons to the dpad and the remainder to other buttons.  The design of the intellivision controller is a little different than colecovision.  The intellivision having two buttons mirrored on each side makes it less awkward to operate for two button games.

Thank you. I'll have to get at least one INTV controller, two I suppose. I don't remember the number pad being used much for Colecovision other than starting the game (choosing the difficulty). Anyone know of any other systems that used templates? I know Odyssey 2 was a game console built into a keyboard, but I don't remember it being used much either, though I was very young. I was born in 76, I had Atari 2600 (some variation of it), Odyssey 2, Colecovision ADAM (basically a Colecovision with a computer built into it that could also play games/ programs on audio cassettes). Other than that, I know NOTHING of these old systems/ computers. Never had anything Commodore, Apple, etc. After those I got an NES and gave away the Odyseey and Atari (not sure whatever happened to the ADAM. Then I got every Nintendo system after that. Didn't like Sega until I found out about import Capcom fighters on Saturn. Now I wanna go back and play what I missed.

2 hours ago, marioxb said:

... I don't remember the number pad being used much for Colecovision other than starting the game (choosing the difficulty). ...

There are colecovision games that make use of the keypad in gameplay.  Eg.  Mouse trap, war games, spy hunter, 2010, dam busters, fortune builder

Oh ok, I think I only had Sega Turbo, Buck Rogers in Planet Zoom and Donkey Kong Jr. I mostly used the computer aspect of the ADAM, usually BASIC, LOGO (is that a program outside of ADAM- anyone heard of it?, it was similar to old old old school BASIC) and word processing. But that Buck Rogers game was pretty cool, never played it outside of an ADAM tape.

On 4/27/2020 at 12:13 PM, marioxb said:

OK, so my initial plan was to find an Intellivision Flashback and get the Ultimate INTV interface. Then I found an old Atari Flashback 2 in storage and was going to use it. I have no attachment to the Intellivision anyway (never played it), but I did have a Colecovision ADAM computer.

My plan is to have all pre NES/SMS systems on this thing. I'd love the option to use original controllers and paddles, but most times, I'd probably use a Genesis or SNES controller (sorry!). In lieu of real INTV controllers (never used em but hated the Coleco controllers), anyone ever try one of those USB number pads for PCs in place of a number pad controller (same thing goes for USB keyboard instead of Odyssey2 (I used to have one of these!) or Commodore keyboard)?

Next question. I'm OBSESSED with these mini replica consoles. I thought of modding my Atari FB 2 with tiny switches in place of the orange buttons and a new sticker with a drawing of a controller port, so as it looks more "real". But THEN, just today, I discovered the Atari Flashback X. This thing is PERFECT (looking anyway) and fits with all of the other minis (the NEC ones are too big, but whatever). So now THIS is what I want, but I still want to play these other classic pre-NES systems on it. Anyone have any experience with them at all? I guess I can add other 2600 games, but probably not other systems, so I'd probably replace the "brains" with a Pi Zero.

My other question is, if have the Flashback X with a Pi Zero inside... I'd still like to use the switches, the DB-9 ports and the custom software. I see that the FBX supports paddles and I assume other DB9 stuff. I'm guessing there's not a way to highjack it's ports/ circuitry, and my best bet would still be the 2600-daptor D9 (the one that supports EVERYTHING) for this little case? Of course I'd use extension cables if the actual "daptors" don't fit where they need to. I'd like to keep the DB9 ports and add a couple of USB ports to the back as well. Has anyone made Pi Zero-compatible software that supports the Atari switches?

Yes, it have a ton of experience with all of this.  I have 3 MAME machines, and two Retropie units.  One made from an original Sears Super Video Arcade unit, the other is a Retroflag Sega Genesis cover.

I have 27 game systems running on the 2 Retropie units.  From A2600 to N64, to include Wonderswan, Turbo 16, C64, Amiga, early PC games, A5200, A7800... Etc.  

What do you want to know?   First, forget the PiZero.  I've have better success with the Pi 3b+.  Haven't tried the Pi 4 as it seems the retropie software just Isn't up to snuff still.  The PiZero is really for super compact applications and is core limited. Not sure if it's the direction you should go.  You can pretty much run everything smooth until you get to the SNES era of machines.  Then you'll have issues.  But everything mid 80's and below will be fine on a Zero. 

Just saw this version... Might be even better option for you.

https://www.raspberrypi.org/products/raspberry-pi-3-model-a-plus/

Edited by IMBerzerk

Thank you. I have a bunch of Pi Zero's ($5 at Microcenter), and on this project, I think it would be best. I just found and ordered a Flashback X on Mercari for $34.00. It's pretty tiny, like the (S)NES Classic, so I don't think a regular Pi will fit. Besides, I only want to play pre-NES on this unit. 

Has anyone made any of these "Ultimate" images for the Zero?

1 hour ago, marioxb said:

Thank you. I have a bunch of Pi Zero's ($5 at Microcenter), and on this project, I think it would be best. I just found and ordered a Flashback X on Mercari for $34.00. It's pretty tiny, like the (S)NES Classic, so I don't think a regular Pi will fit. Besides, I only want to play pre-NES on this unit. 

Has anyone made any of these "Ultimate" images for the Zero?

Yes, install jzintv, standalone stella, and the coolcv

They are all in the optional packages that you can install.

These will work good in the Pi0 - I have no experience with NES emulators on a Pi0

30 minutes ago, fdr4prez said:

Yes, install jzintv, standalone stella, and the coolcv

They are all in the optional packages that you can install.

These will work good in the Pi0 - I have no experience with NES emulators on a Pi0

Yeah, but I mean will it look all cool exactly like ByteKnight's stuff, and can I use the script to use the buttons/ AKA switches? And about systems, yeah that's fine, as I said PRE-NES, meaning just Atari-era stuff.

Edited by marioxb

2 hours ago, marioxb said:

Yeah, but I mean will it look all cool exactly like ByteKnight's stuff, and can I use the script to use the buttons/ AKA switches? And about systems, yeah that's fine, as I said PRE-NES, meaning just Atari-era stuff.

Byte Knight uses RetroPie, but he uses his own theme, but other than that yours will be functional identical.  I think he theme is floating around in the main The Ultimate Intellivision Flashback thread, but we can help you with that later.

In regards to the buttons and switches, this will require confirmation of how they function, and then it will take a script running in the background to monitor them.  The script will "press" a keyboard button when the button/switch changes state.

The emulator will do what that keyboard button is mapped out to be.

The three emulators each use different keyboard inputs for quit, restart, pause, etc.

so you will need to decide what keyboard "buttons" are pressed for each button in the script and then you need to configure each emulator to use that particular button to said function.

I have helped other AA members with this type of script, but you will need to configure the emulators yourself to match the script.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/1/2020 at 4:50 PM, fdr4prez said:

Byte Knight uses RetroPie, but he uses his own theme, but other than that yours will be functional identical.  I think he theme is floating around in the main The Ultimate Intellivision Flashback thread, but we can help you with that later.

In regards to the buttons and switches, this will require confirmation of how they function, and then it will take a script running in the background to monitor them.  The script will "press" a keyboard button when the button/switch changes state.

The emulator will do what that keyboard button is mapped out to be.

The three emulators each use different keyboard inputs for quit, restart, pause, etc.

so you will need to decide what keyboard "buttons" are pressed for each button in the script and then you need to configure each emulator to use that particular button to said function.

I have helped other AA members with this type of script, but you will need to configure the emulators yourself to match the script.

As far as the script(s) for the buttons, this is what I'm talking about, what Byte Knight made for the Atari Flashback console buttons, which are functionally identical to the switches on the Flashback X. I'd want them to perform the same actions as on his Ultimate Atari, but on an image that works on the Zero. If possible, a script to activate the black & white switch as well, which I may add. https://atariage.com/forums/topic/254395-the-ultimate-atari-flashback/

In fact, I'd like an image that is 100% identical visually to what Byte Knight has created for his Ultimate Atari Flashback (and Colecovision, Intellivision etc if possible, swappable via menu), just "downsized" to a Pi Zero.