IGNORED

Lynx HSC 2016-2017 Round 2 Crystal Mines II

roadrunner

Round 2 game is Crystal Mines II

post-22103-0-47915100-1477941007_thumb.png post-22103-0-75898600-1477941016_thumb.png

Settings - bonus level you get to by putting in the level code ZERO

Lynx HSC Record -

None Yet!

Deadline to post scores is November 14th 12PM EST 2016

Final High Scores -

Peyo 1,175,860 +11 points +3 points
jeremiahjt 1,170,740 +10 points
Craftiful 565,180 +9 points
roadrunner 141,200 +8 points

Current Point Standings -

Peyo 15 points
jeremiahjt 10 points
Craftiful 10 points
darthkur 9 points
BadPricey 7 points
roadrunner 7 points

Link to manual -

http://atariage.com/manual_thumbs.php?SoftwareLabelID=1857

Any corrections please post

Edited by roadrunner

I improved my score to 1,079,490, but it still puts me in second place. I have twice now been able to scoot in between the holes in the bottom middle room to get to the metal bags, but I have not been able to get back across. It is very difficult. I think I might be done with this game now, I do not see me improving very much.

The holes can be destroyed by using....

Why? Why do you tempt me so? I have tried everything I can think of. Bombing the holes, trying to fill the holes with boulders, with monsters. I even brought the gas cloud monster down there to see if it affects anything. All attempts have failed.

The good news is that my reason for suggesting this game has come to fruition. I figured someone here could figure out all the secrets to this level and Peyo looks like he has accomplished that.

yeah thank you

actually, i have played this game so many times in my youth that it was a real pleasure to find again the little secrets...

it is really a nice game

so, here is my last score, i think i have collected the maximum items bags + crystals

tCamt3.jpg

(for the holes, you have to bomb it by pushing a TNT direcly on the hole, not aside)

yeah thank you

actually, i have played this game so many times in my youth that it was a real pleasure to find again the little secrets...

it is really a nice game

so, here is my last score, i think i have collected the maximum items bags + crystals

tCamt3.jpg

(for the holes, you have to bomb it by pushing a TNT direcly on the hole, not aside)

Oh my God, I would have never thought of that. Now I have to give it another whirl.

My new high score: 1,170,740!

The only way I can think of to get a higher score is to have the placement of all the bags memorized in the swamp area. After my fire shot goes out I use bombs to look for more bags until I run out of bombs, but you do get points for every bomb in your possession at the end of the level.

Huge shout-out to Peyo for his help. I would have never figured out the bottom middle room without his help.

post-5831-0-48611500-1478495248_thumb.jpg