IGNORED

New development: GTIA in CPLD

Simius

Basically this is what ApolloBoy was suggesting as an alternative to the D-Sub connector (MD-80SP), or something similar.

MD-80SP.jpg

As was pointed out, could be mounted in the existing hole where the RF modulator output is located. Just need to ream out the hole a bit larger, and drill two small mounting holes next to it. Would be a rather minimal modification to the A8 enclosure. Although it would requiring removing the modulator (no great loss).

- Michael

I prefer the bulkhead style, like the MD-80CV below, it needs a larger hole but no mounting screws required.

MD-80CV.jpg

• Like 3

Here is the list of the interested. Please verify and report corrections. The price is US$55/pcs. Shipping cost - US$10 in continental Europe and US$15 outside, regardless of the number of devices. Necessary informations you will receive as a PM shortly.

I confirm the order for 1 piece.

Here is the list of the interested. Please verify and report corrections. The price is US$55/pcs. Shipping cost - US$10 in continental Europe and US$15 outside, regardless of the number of devices. Necessary informations you will receive as a PM shortly.

I confirm one piece.