IGNORED

THE "MAKE A GAME LABEL/BOX INTO SOMETHING FUNNY/COOL" thread!

So I noticed that Britney released a song in 2011 on her Femme Fatale album that happens to share the title with this video game. It might seem uninspired, but let me point out that the font is called Britney Spears Femme Fatale, and is painted in the same colour and one layer of outline (out of two) as the original logotype has.

EugmbAc.jpg

• Like 1

On 7/24/2021 at 7:42 PM, carlsson said:

So I noticed that Britney released a song in 2011 on her Femme Fatale album that happens to share the title with this video game. It might seem uninspired, but let me point out that the font is called Britney Spears Femme Fatale, and is painted in the same colour and one layer of outline (out of two) as the original logotype has.

With what's come out about Brittney recently,  there's a whole genre of games we could put her in.   "Save the (pop) princess from the clutches of her evil father."

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, carlsson said:

Mobygames has 28 games to refresh your memory, dating from 1983 to 2021. I believe I own one of the earlier ones for the BBC Micro but never played it.

Wow, I never heard of any of them.  I will have to look them up.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Syzygy1 said:

1060604452-main.jpeg.c9a3ff20b26ddced3b620e6670dfc662.jpeg

LOL!  This reminds me of a time at work (the Portland Veterans' Hospital) where someone threw out the military term "blue falcon".  Not having been in the military I didn't know it meant 'a supposed comrade whose actions harm his friends, usually for his own benefit'.  I swore they were talking about the Dynomutt cartoon.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...