IGNORED

new products at arcadeshopper.com

arcadeshopper

Here's the other designe2b7fbfe8d19c921502658bcff4a649b.jpg

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

I see what you're doing now... fishing for rep points and rolling this stuff out all corporate like. Using early adopters as giunea pigs. Well sir, no more "likes" from me until you finally and purposefully get it right! :rolling:

blue=color wrong, black(the absence of color) or beige would be appropriate here.

• Like 1

I see what you're doing now... fishing for rep points and rolling this stuff out all corporate like. Using early adopters as giunea pigs. Well sir, no more "likes" from me until you finally and purposefully get it right! :rolling:

blue=color wrong, black(the absence of color) or beige would be appropriate here.

I just have blue for my printer [emoji14]

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

moar 32k sidecars and HDX Modded rs232's up for sale, I build these to order so shipment is usually a week or so after purchase.

Added a bunch of disk cables and mounting kits and other fun things for hooking up different kinds of disk drives in P box or whatever you like also got some finalgrom in stock as well as working on this fun project which will be online soon for sale66aa0e7bd5ae2763ea730022b2268f2b.jpg0306f59d5a1fcc7728fc0c2fc4c159e7.jpg4fd14f0a7c054a59bbd63e26dd528ca9.jpg

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Just curious if there will be any nanoPEB's coming back in stock? I have one, but since they are so hard to find I'd like to get a backup icon_smile.gif

yes. I have one coming in soon from a trade and then whenever jamie makes more I'll get more he has no schedule nor gives much warning when hes got them ready

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Do you have a retail location in the Portland area? My wife is there visiting family, and they could potentially come to you to buy some stuff... Edited by sixsevenco

Do you have a retail location in the Portland area? My wife is there visiting family, and they could potentially come to you to buy some stuff...

No but i am happy to meet up in person. Email or pm on here to work out the details.

Email is arcadeshopper at gmail

No but i am happy to meet up in person. Email or pm on here to work out the details.

Email is arcadeshopper at gmail

Thanks. I need to check in with the wife to see if she is willing to do this. She doesn't share my internet in classic computing.