IGNORED

new products at arcadeshopper.com

arcadeshopper

Yes kiddies, there is a Santa Claus... His name is Greg, and he lives in the USA :-D

Yeah, Greg's been my personal savior on things TI... and on more than one occasion. I've been meaning to do a video on him and ArcadeShopper.com, but something else always seems to get in the way. It's gonna happen, might still be a month or so out.

Dear Greg,

Sorry, but before others declare you to be a savior or even Santa Claus, you have to send me the items I have ordered from you many weeks ago. This message is an urgent reminder of following earlier message to you:

Dear arcadeshopper,

Not only the discontinued board was ordered. Please look up in our thread "TI Stuff Questions" for all items I have ordered. In addition, everything is already paid.

Sincerely

Again I emphatically ask you to look up in the non-public thread "TI Stuff Questions" of ours, where we wrote messages to each other. See following message from 22 January 2019:

Hereby I order following items:

1 xxx (discontinued board)

2 FinalGROM 99 SDcard preloaded

Please send me the items as a private citizen in a way so that xxx. After having written this message, I will pay the total amount via PayPal.

Sincerely Yours,

In that thread I sent you later on following message on 26 January 2019:

Dear Greg,

The total amount has been transferred to your account on PayPal and I have sent you an email with the delivery address. Have you already sent the items to the delivery address?

Regards

Hopefully you will take action in this matter as soon as possible, so I can finally receive my ordered items.

Regards

Edited by MueThor

Dear Greg,

Sorry, but before others declare you to be a savior or even Santa Claus, you have to send me the items I have ordered from you many weeks ago. This message is an urgent reminder of following earlier message to you:

Again I emphatically ask you to look up in the non-public thread "TI Stuff Questions" of ours, where we wrote messages to each other. See following message from 22 January 2019:

In that thread I sent you later on following message on 26 January 2019:

Hopefully you will take action in this matter as soon as possible, so I can finally receive my ordered items.

Regards

unfortunately this is what happens when people try and go around the shopping cart.. things get missed.. as they aren't in my software to remind me. :) I keep meaning to get this done, then life happens.. if it was in my store.. it'd be shipped already,

now I'm in the middle of a move so will be a few before I am able to find these items and get them shipped out. I will get it done when i have finished moving.. You can keep reminding me.. I appreciate it..

Greg

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

HA ! I can tell you... ;-)

My very big move is almost 1 year ago now, OK, I unpacked and sorted it (almost) up to now,

but I am still organizing (and missing and searching) things today :D

Maybe you remember my little "trap" : :D :D

post-41141-0-32893500-1557345478.jpg

• Like 10

^ Hahahaha, box full of "dildo's" as a deterrent. If I ever hired a moving service, I might be tempted to label my boxes tarantula eggs, spiders, snakes and stuff like that. Handle with extreme caution! :rolling:

"Nerve gas: do not drop"
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

"Nerve gas: do not drop"

Made a nerve agent in the past. Discovered after the fact, there was no way to ship it by air or by sea to our pharmaceutical unit overseas. This particular agent was going to be a catalyst. Took a long time to find someone that could dispose of 2 x 55 gallon drums of the material.

Beery

Any TIPI-PEB's on the horizon?

Yes but I am forced to find a new supplier as my old one is turned into a flake. I'm in the process now determining costs and build time

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

I'm in the market for a TIPI-PEB, also.

Good luck with the supplier search and build-out prep.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...