IGNORED

new products at arcadeshopper.com

arcadeshopper

• 2 weeks later...

A while back some of us purchased one of those 3.5" TFT composite monitors...

1031348871_MiniMonitor.thumb.jpg.a603b9f07506aab6581480cc4d4e7fc2.jpg

Gregs's new cable can come in handy if you don't want a mess of cords all over the place.

1938027700_GregsCable.JPG.2c2b193a74933cd90c820920285efd4e.JPG

Of course you will need a barrel connector for the video connector << Available HERE Cheap >>

691570829_BarrelConnectors.thumb.jpg.8afeb7f236f8404e24771cc8a8e779f1.jpg

And for audio, assuming you have a set of computer speakers lying around << THIS SHORT CABLE >> for the audio.

1861308803_AudioAdapter.thumb.jpg.bf344f7e16a1e723a67d1e3dd24bda6d.jpg

The Monitors are still available on Ebay via << THIS SELLER >>

Video.thumb.jpg.8cd3c98461a58cc16e34f5990beb6326.jpg

I'm looking forward to getting my cable and shortening things up a bit and adding audio.

gallery_35324_1027_6682840.gif

Thanks Greg for offering this!

Thank's to Greg's new mini cable, I got my "bare bones" TI running with audio and mini monitor.  The speaker I'm using just does not look right.  There's a problem though... so many mini speakers to choose from!  

849026027_BAREBONES.thumb.jpg.ba0b126619f9cb50ce6919dbc7c35924.jpg

Here are some of the speaker finalists...

#1  Black and silver, but look a little cheap and would also need a USB power supply.   Something Greg is working on might be a solution for the USB power requirement.

#2  Thes ones are black and silver as well, but look kind of neat!  USB power is also required.  More expensive, but still under $20.00

#3  Probably too large for my "tiny bare bones system", but they look okay.  Note:  I cannot tell if the power supply comes with it.

1 hour ago, --- Ω --- said:

Thank's to Greg's new mini cable, I got my "bare bones" TI running with audio and mini monitor.  The speaker I'm using just does not look right.  There's a problem though... so many mini speakers to choose from!  

849026027_BAREBONES.thumb.jpg.ba0b126619f9cb50ce6919dbc7c35924.jpg

Here are some of the speaker finalists...

#1  Black and silver, but look a little cheap and would also need a USB power supply.   Something Greg is working on might be a solution for the USB power requirement.

#2  Thes ones are black and silver as well, but look kind of neat!  USB power is also required.  More expensive, but still under $20.00

#3  Probably too large for my "tiny bare bones system", but they look okay.  Note:  I cannot tell if the power supply comes with it.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Bonks-Mini-USB2-0-Subwoofer-Small-Speaker-for-Desktop-PC-Computer-Laptop-Phone/142951784632?hash=item21489720b8:m:mADY9LUrbDI2GYMQa0ikJEg

cheaper

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, arcadeshopper said:

Thanks at that price, why not?   Looks like it may be awhile before they show up though...

Speakers.thumb.JPG.06839900b7792f264e442d9e5110733c.JPG

It looks like I'm not the only one....  were the other one? 

Two.thumb.JPG.ab0cc2dd7aa354ed98f6056a3d89dc2e.JPG

• 1 month later...
I've been curious, too: any updates on PEB-based TIPI's?
I'll announce when I have it figured out. every vendor that I've tried so far to build them for me has made the price twice what I was charging which I don't think the community would support.

also I've been focused on getting all the original orders shipped which are now finally shipped!

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I am wondering if there is an "International" Wumpus hunting license for people in the great white north and overseas.

I could use one. The Wumpi are breeding like rabbits up here ever since we killed off the timber wolf. [emoji41]
I asked the designer and he says "someday soon"

23 minutes ago, arcadeshopper said:

I'll announce when I have it figured out. every vendor that I've tried so far to build them for me has made the price twice what I was charging which I don't think the community would support.

also I've been focused on getting all the original orders shipped which are now finally shipped!

No worries.  Thanks for the update.

4 hours ago, arcadeshopper said:

Aww well I'll let you know then when I know something. It's been a interesting year.

How about you post a pre-order poll with the estimated new price and see how many takers you get. If you meet the order threshold, then request pre-payment so you don't shoulder the risk. It's called bootstrapping and we trust you :)

How about you post a pre-order poll with the estimated new price and see how many takers you get. If you meet the order threshold, then request pre-payment so you don't shoulder the risk. It's called bootstrapping and we trust you atariage_icon_smile.gif
I'll do that when I have something together.